Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pascual, prepared for battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual, prepared for battle Empty
PostSubject: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 am

Hello,

As far as battles go, I pride myself on being a bit of a wildcard. I don't have favorites, I go with what works and I like to constantly mix up my teams in order to Experiment with different combinations and possibilities. Winning and losing are both positives in my eyes. Winning let's you know that what you did worked, and I continue to use what I did to learn more. Losing shows Me my mistakes and I learn how to negate them and improve.

With that said, i'm open to battle anyone whenever they want. My Pokemon are all prepared and ready to layeth the law onto all that stand in their way. I've triumphed over many and have also humbly lost to some. But one thing I can promise you is I am a formidable foe, your battle will not be easy by any means.

The name is Pascual, and i'm set to take you on.

Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 am

Nice!!! Sorry bro I'd like to battle you but my ds isn't working at the moment :/
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Pascual, I' m ready for a rematch. Time to prove I am not just a little Totodile. I AM A MIGHTY FERALIGATR!
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
Pascual, I' m ready for a rematch. Time to prove I am not just a little Totodile. I AM A MIGHTY FERALIGATR!
If you're truly ready for a rematch, I will grant you that whenever you're ready
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Alright. I'm ready. I hope you are prepared to lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pascual, prepared for battle   Pascual, prepared for battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pascual, prepared for battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Challenges :: 3DS Challenges-
Jump to: