Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Departures and Returns

Go down 
+17
SickSouls
Dem
Vayatii
Nova
far257
Envidira
GiantWhirlpool
Siris The Angel Of Death
[PN] Dark Lord
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Espiria
DF
Blue
A M R
Pascual
Pokemon Wars
[PN] dialga
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Departures and Returns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

Yea, sorry for not saying anything… including the fact that I'm still living. I didn't plan on leaving for that long, honest.

Anyway, it's good to see all of you again. I missed yas, and I mean it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:07 am

Departures and Returns - Page 4 Acttr?p=ODczMjE5NDQwc47ETRD9q1GYa7C9hnZugyHNBT%2Fg0Hw42hXD8Vn31hoefWsNXXO%2BszZi6K9qk9MBufk1laA7oTzlVs0YlJz775W9IhjxJ4viZikzsyQNrhynHyqpGs4hEpTUPzCMfphKpjwBAOw1KKNsmPLxEy%2FfpbfTmyWRX6gkeosWQEy7LrI%3D&m=FP30_%3A_not_top&t=1409915090838Okay. I've been very absent lately everyone. I started school a few weeks ago and things have been pretty hectic for me since, I've had quite a lot of AP work. I'll try to pop in as much as I can, even if it's only twice a week. If you need something, message me and I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.
I should be back when I manage to get caught up on everything.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:40 am

We've all been busy, so don't worry 'bout it, Boroboro.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Hey all. I would firstly like to say sorry for my lack of activity... Work is... for lack of a better word. hellish!
Were so short staffed and I'm being worked into the ground. When I'm not at work I'm either sleeping or watching anime as I feel I don't have time to do much else of use...

I will try to be more active and I expect once new staff members are taken on at work my hours will fall. unfortunately I've also fallen out of love for Pokémon for the time being as I've not been able to keep up. My poor 3ds is sat all dusty on a shelf with all the bits of paper for my builds... I will try to get into it again. I expect as November creeps on and OR/AS come out i'll be back into the game...

So... I will still accept E4 challenges as long as you message me. As for the PWBA... I dunno what to do now we've fallen so far back. I think I might cut it off now, and start it up a fresh once OR/AS is out, that way we will have more interesting players and Pokémon to play with?
Either way right now I don't have the time or energy to drag it back to life and I expect a lot of the members taking part have either left for the time being or don't have time either...
Sorry again guys... I'll be about. If you wanna chat you can come find me Via Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Yea, a lot of people haven't been playing Pokemon as often for a while now. I'm also hoping OR/AS will get everyone back into the game and bring back a bunch of people to the forum, it's been really quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 am

Hey everyone, it's Envi again. Guess who's back? DAS RIGHT.
Anyways, I'm sorry to everyone for being so inactive lately. I've gotten use to my schedule and have managed to get a bit more caught up on my work. So, you should be seeing me around A LOT. So get use to it.
I've missed you all, and I hope to see you around in the chatbox!
If anyone is in need of my badge, please private message me and let me know, and we'll set up a challenge time.

I expect that once OR/AS releases I'll be back into Pokemon competitively, but for now I'll probably just hang out in chatbox...
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 pm

sorry i have been gone for the last few weeks but my charger broke and i havnt been able to get on since. i will be getting a new one soon so i should be more active once that happens
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:10 pm

How could you leave me like nothing. It's ôver.

Good to have you back, I don't like you, but you always start the parties around here.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Well I'm back,

I'm sorry I left, last semester got really tough and I kinda had to put this place on the back burner but I'm back now if you're still willing to have me. On the bright side it's winter break now and my next upcoming semester is (hopfully) going to be much easier (I even get Fridays off) so I'll be sure that I'm on at least once a week (probably more often than that but I want to promise at least that).

So I'll see you guys around Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Holy Arceus! My terrible attempt at a newsletter seems to have stirred a rather large green lizard O.o quick, gather the knights!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Indeed it has Razz as well as the fact that I finally managed to pick up my copy of omega ruby two days ago (don't worry I've finished the delta episode by now Laughing )
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:46 am

I don't think I can say welcome back GC, seeing as I haven't been here in *whistles* a good while. But it's good to see you GC. I'm hoping to help out here with anything I can. I see some new faces, nice to meet you all. Hope we can get along!

Hopefully will get the new games out, soon.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:48 am

Green and BBA in one day? Man, we hit the jackpot with this newsletter. Glad to have you both back, it's been a long while.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 5:58 am

Hehe yup. You should see me here very often now. (Maybe more then you will like =0 hehe). Good to see you again. Anyway, it's way past my sleep schedule. Nite bro, catch you later today.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am

It seems everyone is popping out of the woodwork, this is epic! It is indeed Christmas Razz

Welcome back GC and BBA
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 9:27 am

well i got a new computer altogether so ill be able to get on much more often than not at all...guess that means that i'm back
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Awesome bro. Welcome back. Good thing you got a new laptop!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:43 am

HEY GUYS IT'S ME THAT MOD WHO MADE A NESWLETTER AND DID A VOICE CHAT THING THEN LEFT. Terribly sorry about that. Basically, my music is hitting a really bad bump because I experimented with some new stuff, and to make things worse my fanfiction account is getting flamed to hell and back and I'm in the process of abandoning it. I just had no will to be online or really do anything, and now I've got sideburns because I haven't shaved or generally cleaned myself up in a while.

Just in case you thought I was gone because I was binge-playing Mass Effect.

I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm

So... You were gone? I didn't notice... 

SHOW US THAT FANFIC!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:53 am

It wasn't long, but I felt bad for abandoning the monthly newsletter and the Skype chat. Speaking of, both will be back at the start of June. No way I'm linking to my old fanfiction.net account. I'm thinking of doing a Pokemon fanfic and uploading it to a new one that I'll make eventually, I'll link that one when I get around to making it. I might even chuck some bonus chapters in the media section here once I get enough followers back, we could use some extra traffic.
Back to top Go down
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Well, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am

Hiya Vayatii, good to see that you're still around. Although, for some reason I feel like I saw you here a few weeks ago, when in reality it's been almost a year. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Hey all, I have returned

I have been trying to get new people to join, but it's complicated.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Where'd you get your profile picture at, Nocturne?

And hey we're all trying. I think. Say, if you sign up for the tournament I'm hosting... Well, it'd be nice to hangout, even if it's just 6 of us.

Things don't seem so hopeless now that I hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 pm

SickSouls wrote:
Where'd you get your profile picture at, Nocturne?

And hey we're all trying. I think. Say, if you sign up for the tournament I'm hosting... Well, it'd be nice to hangout, even if it's just 6 of us.

Things don't seem so hopeless now that I hear from you.

I got it off a anime forum. (Can't remember the name) It might be from Deviant Art. It's called "Anime Art Boy"

What has been going on here lately?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Departures and Returns
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: News-
Jump to: