Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Have you ordered your X & Y yet?

Go down 
+5
Pokemon Wars
SickSouls
TonyMHFan
Luxray15
[PN] dialga
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 am

Just pre-ordered my Pokemon X and Y games cheers  as they popped up on the coming soon lists here in South Africa today.

Excitement is slowly dwindling now though as waiting time dawns on me...almost feels like 12 October is further away now Shocked ...sigh
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 am

That's awesome man! You're getting both games? I haven't even gotten a 3DS yet Sad but I when I do I'll get Y, what about your starter?
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:37 am

I always get both games, keep my collection in sync. Haven't given the starters too much thought yet, but I do think Fennekin will be my first.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 am

I see, I usually get one and trade for with whatever I need in the other version. Yeah let's jus hope fennekin is anything but part fighting, then I'll probably pick him too
Back to top Go down
TonyMHFan
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 am

I'm getting both too. Pre-ordered them on the day they could be.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Need I pre-order the game early? I was just thinking about buying the game a few days after it is released.. I'd hate for the store to run out of games, I've planned getting X only, just because X is cooler than Y ... and smexier too ; )
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I never preorder Razz ill get whichever one I can when I can.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:42 am

With my pre-order i get exclusive pokeballs of some kind tho scratch I'm a sucker for incentives Razz

And here are the Pokeballs

Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Image_59112_thumb_wide610
Back to top Go down
Ilovedarkrai
Elite 4 Psychic
Elite 4 Psychic
Ilovedarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:46 am

How much does it usually cost? And lol I don't have 3DS;( so how much would everything be in total if I bought them?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 am

First of all, OOOOOOOOHHHHH EXCLUSIVE POKEBALLS!
And secondly, I don't have a 3DS either… or a DS… or a good Wi-Fi… or EXCLUSIVE POKEBALLS! OOOOOOOOHHHHH…
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 am

Which to get? Someone decide for me and tell me why
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:43 am

Gotta be more specific blue, presume u mean X or Y?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:44 am

Or 3DS/2DS? Or starter?
Back to top Go down
Team Plasma N
Shiny Hunter
Shiny Hunter
Team Plasma N

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 pm

I pre-ordered Y version a long while back. Normally I don't do pre-orders, but the reason I did this time was because of a special deal: if I pre-ordered 3 games, I get each game like 20% off (can't remember the exact value XD). With that being said I went for it, pre-ordered Y, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate, and Super Smash Bros 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm

well, since the title of this thread is about pre ordering x and y, i thought it was clear i'm talking about x and y
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:25 am

Lol well, personally i got both but Y is the one I'm gunning for purely coz of Yveltal

And N, I heard Blackgate is gonna be good but I prefer the PS3 version so pre-ordered Arkham Origins collectors edition Very Happy gonna be sooo sick, plus I need to add Batman and Joker to my statue collection Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 am

Yea, get Y if you hate the fairy type. Or wait for Z.

There's gonna be a Pokemon Z. Don't question me, I just know.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 am

I won't disagree with u there Dem, they have to complete the 3D planes
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Team Plasma N wrote:
I pre-ordered Y version a long while back. Normally I don't do pre-orders, but the reason I did this time was because of a special deal: if I pre-ordered 3 games, I get each game like 20% off (can't remember the exact value XD). With that being said I went for it, pre-ordered Y, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate, and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

Woh! That sounds like the perfect deal!! I haven't heard about Batman Arkham Orins, but it says Batman and Arkham! I just got the 3ds, too, but so far all I have is Black 2... Will Smash Bros. have an online mode? Oh! I am so pre-ordering these!!! Thanks, TPN! You just made my day!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ordered your X & Y yet?   Have you ordered your X & Y yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ordered your X & Y yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: General-
Jump to: