Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Champion Blue wants to battle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Champion Blue wants to battle Empty
PostSubject: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey guys, I'm Max.

I've been searching for something like this for a while and lots of thanks to Green J who suggested this site on yahoo answers Smile
I am keen to get into the competitive side of pokemon and trading and stuff. So I really want to get involved in as much as possible.
Only problem is that i have windows 7 now and dont know how to get my wifi usb thing to work anymore. Do I need something else?
Oh and i saw a few members who said they were gym leaders here. Whats the story with that?
If there is anything else I should have said let me know Smile

Thanks and hope to battle ya soon
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi welcome to the forums! I'm Green Charizard (also known as Green J on yahoo answers) admin of the forum.

I'm not sure about your wifi problem. I'm not sure why it would matter that your using windows 7 either. Sorry, maybe a little more info about your ds settings could helps us out?

Anyways all of the information about gyms can be located here! https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/f6-gyms

Look forward to battling Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am

Yo. Welcome to the forum, Gc got me here through yahoo! as well. If you're the competitive type, then you'll love this place as much as us. Oh, and I think the gym leaders will introduce themselves at any minute. Cool system, huh? If you wanna become a gym leader yourself, you'll have to have a one on one with the tester(a.k.a Gc) with six pokemon of the type you wish. You needn't win, however I do recall, that you have to at least faint three of the tester's pokemon. You can also try your luck as a tester/elite four, if you wish. Do check the link Gc gave you though, there's a lot more detail to it than what I've mentioned. Anyways, enjoy your stay, and don't be shy!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 am

Heya Champion Blue

Welcome to our forum. I'm a mod and the Dragon gym leader here. Look forward to battling you and I hope to see a challenge at my gym Twisted Evil  won't make it easy though Razz 

If you have any other questions feel free to ask away
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Welcome to Pokemon Wars! I'm BBA the Dark Gym leader here. If you wanna battle or trade pokemon just hmu, or if you have any questions too. I hope you enjoy your stay here! (sorry if its a bit rushed, I was in a rush)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks everyone. What a great community. Will be looking forward to the gym challenges
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 am

We look forward to ur challenge Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion Blue wants to battle   Champion Blue wants to battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champion Blue wants to battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: