Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

What's Up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

What's Up? Empty
PostSubject: What's Up?   What's Up? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 11:20 am

"What's Up?" is a song by American rock group 4 Non Blondes from their 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More!. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. It was very successful in Brazil and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland.

Yes I just woke the site from its slumber to make a lame joke. I haven't visited in a while.

If you're reading this, hi there! Now stop lurking, I see you in the member list there, watching, waiting. I'm a little curious as to what everyone did with themselves after the site died, but I guess I'll never know now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Trainer Red
Flying Gym Leader
Trainer Red

What's Up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up?   What's Up? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:46 am

Hey Nero, it's me Red xD I used to challenge the league since a year or 2 ago? boy its been so long I can't believe it. I almost done with my college life shortly in another year or 2 now, its been busy doing that, working 2 jobs, and pressing on in my career as a game designer. Of course, I still battle online competitively and am challenging new leagues on facebook and serebii forums. I have gotten better and found out some new ways to use my teams in the sun and moon games. I'm currently engaged now with a soon to be wedding by next year and starting to drive now. A lot more have changed I just a mere 2 years its crazy man lol I hope you been well too and tell the others I say hey if possible!
Back to top Go down

What's Up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Off Topic Section-
Jump to: