Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Much needed new Look!

Go down 
+5
Burliest Bear
[PN] dialga
GiantWhirlpool
Dem
[PN] Dark Lord
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Much needed new Look! Empty
PostSubject: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:07 am

Hi Everyone... probably pretty clear by now...
The site has received a new look!
That's thanks to a very old and dear friend of mine, Jito. I'm sure some of you will love the look and others will hate it. I for one things its awesome and a very welcome change.

I chose AZ's Floette as the base because of its connection to war and we did kinda need a mascot. I think a few tweaks here and there and this theme should be good for a little bit :3

So lemme know your thoughts here.

Thanks Guys, lets try to breath some form of life into this old beast shall we? SS this thing your planning. What time in what timezone. I can't promise, but I might be able to be here.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 am

There's a name I haven't heard in a while. Cheers, MrJito. Apart from the white text here and there that doesn't show up very well, I like the new look and how clean it makes the forum seem. Hmm. Is clean the right word? Eh. I like it, anyhow. Thanks Aurath. Thanks Jito. Thanks Floette.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 6:38 pm

The new look almost give this place a look of life...almost, now you arses just need to come online every so often and then it actually would be
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 3:11 am

Hey guys,

This new theme is looking good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 7:59 am

Haha looks like all the Oldie forums members are crawling out of the woodwork ;D
Have to say Jito, I like what you did to your user XD I'm gonna steal it.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:15 am

Lol just a few more to pop up and it will be celebration time bounce

And yeah, sneaking in a nation there huh
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 3:49 pm

EDIT: No longer relevant.

Also, welcome back again Dialga.

Last edited by Dem on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Also... can someone, anyone finally fix my title to Flying/Ghost Elite 4!? Mad
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Lol, Never! You shall never get it! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Dialga it been ages haha, How's it been? Seeing your still keeping up the Dragon Gym statues Smile
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:34 pm

[PN] Aurath wrote:
Haha looks like all the Oldie forums members are crawling out of the woodwork ;D
Have to say Jito, I like what you did to your user XD I'm gonna steal it.

Lol don't mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:24 am

Very Very Very Nice and yes We do tend to crawl out od woodworks now and then... but Hinestly Dialga and I have been speaking ands we want to be back here more often
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:05 am

Thanks Dem!

Been good hey Jito-san Very Happy lol haven't deserved the Dragon Gym title in a long time, haven't even picked up my console in forever but times be a changing as good ol Scyther put it Razz time to get my head in the game!

Hope you doing well too.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Red
Flying Gym Leader
Trainer Red

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:12 am

I love the new look Very Happy been a long while since i been by here. Hope you guys are doing well. I'm still here ont standby gor battles and tournaments (i still keep my battle skills alive lol) PM if any of you want a good match like old times Smile
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Scyther_03 wrote:
Very Very Very Nice and yes We do tend to crawl out od woodworks now and then... but Hinestly Dialga and I have been speaking ands we want to be back here more often

That's great! this place does need its members back, I haven't been on for 2 years surprisingly didn't notice it went by that long haha.... We did the first step of getting this place active Arrow

dialga wrote:
Thanks Dem!

Been good hey Jito-san Very Happy lol haven't deserved the Dragon Gym title in a long time, haven't even picked up my console in forever but times be a changing as good ol Scyther put it Razz time to get my head in the game!

Hope you doing well too.

Like they say once your a Gym leader always a Gym leader or something like... smh. You not the only one without any pokemon action. I been away from everything ever since Pokemon B/W so im pretty sure your will be fine n deserving continue being PW rightful Gym leader.

Trainer Red wrote:
I love the new look Very Happy been a long while since i been by here. Hope you guys are doing well. I'm still here ont standby gor battles and tournaments (i still keep my battle skills alive lol) PM if any of you want a good match like old times Smile

Glad your liking the new look, and welcome back to PW once more. Battle and tournaments are in mind look out for updates on these event. Im assuming based on your comments that your skill are nice and polished. Im sure im not my former self anymore haha being away from "competitive scene" tho there this person who is trying to get me back into the game. Lets see what happens Very Happy

See ya around guys.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:37 pm

I've got allllllll kinds of competitive babies to help get you back on the scene, Mr. "Profressor." Razz (Can you fix my title, while you're working on yours?)

Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 12:35 am

Burliest Bear wrote:
I've got allllllll kinds of competitive babies to help get you back on the scene, Mr. "Profressor." Razz (Can you fix my title, while you're working on yours?)

What is the title you need it to be fixed too?
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:21 am

Flying/Ghost Elite 4

bounce
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Your good to go Smile

Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Yasssssssssss... so glad you came back. bounce

Now you have to help me test my team. I'm, um, rusty. Yeah. Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 10:33 am

Burliest Bear wrote:
Yasssssssssss... so glad you came back. bounce

Now you have to help me test my team. I'm, um, rusty. Yeah. Razz

Your welcome Burliest Bear. "I'm, um, rusty. Yeah. Razz " < lol
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 am

It's true! I haven't Shuckled anyone in... crap, more than a month. I need my vitamin troll! No
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:39 am

lol I would say, I forget where my games even are.... but Y is on my memory card and I keep AS near by coz of all the event pokemon, Got hooper recently and Zoro has just come out in the UK, with sludge bomb, be getting that soon lol.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Oooh, Sludge Bomb Zoroark... That sounds tasty.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Eh, sludge bomb wouldn't KO and I run a mixed attacker set so I can't use that.

Hey, I'll battle you guys. Definitely looking forward to those videos from Yf! And SPECTATING JITO'S BATTLING SKILLS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much needed new Look!   Much needed new Look! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much needed new Look!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next