Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Envi's Throwback Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

Envi's Throwback Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Envi's Throwback Tournament   Envi's Throwback Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:56 pm

So we all remember our first Pokemon game. Right? Maybe?
Well, I want to compose a tournament based around that. I don't know about you guys, but I was a huge scrub when I first played Pokemon. Give me a break, I was a little kid. So I used some of the wimpiest Pokemon of all time. Hoppip, guys. I used a Hoppip in one game.

Why not make a tournament based around that? No, not Hoppips. But based around the Pokemon you used in your FIRST Pokemon game!

So here are the rules.

1. Think back to your first Pokemon game. If you enter, be sure to mention what your first Pokemon game was. You cannot use Pokemon after that time period. For example, I played FireRed first. So I can only use Pokemon that were introduced up until that point.
2. Matches will be 6 vs. 6.
3. Single Battle
4. If you can, recall the Pokemon you used on your team that beat the Elite 4. (minus Ubers)
5. Yeah, standard Pokemon Wars rules.
6. I suck at making rules.
7. Oh, and please be honest. Don't say your first game was Pokemon X if it wasn't. I mean come on. Don't be square.

If you can think of anything to add to this, please throw your ideas somewhere. Preferably here.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Envi's Throwback Tournament   Envi's Throwback Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:06 am

LMAO i remember taking on the elite four with my butterfree and spamming sleep powder and psychic. I would so do this! My first game was pokemon yellow with pikachu following you around letting you know how it felt about you and I always felt some type of way when it hated me
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Envi's Throwback Tournament   Envi's Throwback Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Blue knows what's up! Mine ran Sleep Powder, Substitute, Dream Eater, and... Thunderbolt? Whateves. 

My first Pokemon game was Emerald, rom, physical copy would be Black and White2. Skipped the first BW by accident xD 

SickSouls:
Blaziken(blaze), Breloom... And... Gyarados... Oh, yeah, a Shellgon? Baby Salamence... I really thought that thing would evolve to be a wicked dragon/fighting type... Aggron, best thing ever, and my MVP... *drum roll* a level 80 Rayquaza! No? Okay, substitute that for Flygon since it's the next thing I got after the E4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envi's Throwback Tournament   Envi's Throwback Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Envi's Throwback Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Tournaments :: 3DS Tournaments-
Jump to: