Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

PWBA's Little-me

Go down 
+7
Vayatii
Bluest Ivy
SickSouls
GiantWhirlpool
Envidira
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Dem
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:47 pm

*facepalm*

Aurath, my beloved admin, I reversed the order of drafts, as you suggested. The least you could do was read the rules. This is an XY tournament. Well, to be fair, it's not written in the rules. I did mention it before starting the mega round though.

Hmm. I guess we are using simulators for the most part... Plus, I don't think any of you care, so, we're using ORAS megas', then... Beside, I do like Loponny's curves. Err, typing.

TL;DR: we can draft ORAS megas.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 pm

how many people dont have ORAS?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 pm

That's a good question, I can't be the only cheapskate here.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Mega Beedrill. You read right.

Dude, I dunno how many times I've told you to get ORAS.

BUT I DEMAND THAT YOU BUY IT NOW. DON'T BE THAT ONE GUY. It's a part of your moderating duty. Uhh, because.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:37 pm

B-but I'm an undocumented alien with no real life skills or work experience, making 2$ an hour at my current backbreaking job... And... And I wanna go to college to have a job in which I may help people, leave a confirtable life, provide for my family and Buy my mommy a full house with a large garden...

I need to save money.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:38 am

You also need to learn how to english, comfortable,  at least try auto correct

mega venusaur
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:53 am

^^^ nerd alerttttttttttttt mega charizard x
and ss you get tips its not just $2/hr
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:39 am

Well to be fair some of you don't have working 3ds at the moment either.... Ss oras isn't to expensive. Just get a second hand one for a bot cheaper. Either way some battles will be on battle spot anyway so just do your battles there. Easier to set up your pokemon on there.... To bad it's God damn ugly while the 3ds is gorgeous with its animations!
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Blue's just taking all of my Pokemon this tournament.
Alright, Mega Lopunny it is then.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:04 pm

really i am oops. well you startedddddd with heatran that is
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 1:38 pm

GiantWhirlpool wrote:
You also need to learn how to english, comfortable,  at least try auto correct

mega venusaur

Oh, pardon my typo, but hey, stupid gringo... I'm bilingual. I always keep quiet around you to avoid driving you away from the forum, but I really need to tell you this: Don't tell me how to speak your language, I studied it from particular English teachers, whereas you, learned it from your mommy and daddy, who learned it from their parents, and their parents' parents, and so on. Shoot, don't even get me started on American English.

I'm not getting the darn game, I don't care about any of the new megas, the storyline will take me maybe a week to finish(I'd take my DS to work), and once I get all the mega stones, I won't even touch the game afterwards. Now, anyone that doesn't want to use the simulator can just skip battling me, I won't take it personally.

EDIT: I'll buy the game.

II'll take Mega Aggron. Scratch that I'll take Mega Steelix.

And finally... Match ups.
1. Envi
2. Blue
3. Pool
4. Dem
5. Aura
6. Sick

Now I roll a dice and that's how I'll do it, 'kay?

#1. Envi Vs. #4. Dem

#3. Pool Vs. #5. Aura

#2. Blue Vs. #6. Sick
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Just throwing it out there, but I speak 3 languages relatively fluently and am learning another
Back to top Go down
Trainer Red
Flying Gym Leader
Trainer Red

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:13 am

I want to join lol been a long while since I battled you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Sure! I'd love to have an actual Pokemon Trainer in my tourney! There's nothing but noobs here <.< but you're at a disadvantage since you will not be able to pick the following Pokemon...

- Sylveon - Vaporeon - Bisharp - Heatran - Raikou -  Whimsicott - Mamoswine -Chesnaught -

- Starmie - Venusaur - Zapdos - Victiny - Keldeo - Diggersby - Aegislash - Tyranitar

- Scizor - Garchomp - Manaphy - Tornadus-T - Weavile  -Latios - Greninja - Talonflame

-Skarmory - Dragonite - Rotom-w - Blissey - Gliscor - Infernape - Ferrothorn - Alakazam

- Mandibuzz - Chansey -Conkeldurr - Gardevoir - Rotom-H - Feraligatr - Lando-T - Magnezone
- Zoroark - Suicune -Florges
-Wobbuffet - Flygon -Jolteon - Scrafty - Doublade

If you think you can make a team without using the mentioned 'mons...
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 am

SickSouls wrote:
Sure! I'd love to have an actual Pokemon Trainer in my tourney! There's nothing but noobs here <.<
B-but you've never seen me battle before…
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:28 pm

An actual Pokémon trainer? Said the guy who's not even got ORAS ;P You can't just play ORAS to get the mega stones because the ORAS mega's aren't XY compatible.... just so you know.

Now... you need to outline when our battles need to be done by or which day so I know when to get my Pokémon sorted.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Noobs, hmmm?

Yeah, you're going to have to set up when we are supposed to battle. I kind of need a schedule to depend on since I can't check the forum every day anymore. I'm pretty sure any interviewing at this point is a no go. -.-'
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:28 pm

You guys got a week. Unless anyone needs extra time, if the battles aren't done from here to this coming Friday, I'll step in and arrange a time for us all to meet, much like Dem's voice chat party; we'll find a time in which we may all show up. Good opportunity to have the interviews, too.

You all know I'm calling you noobs in order to motivate you, nothing more. Why else would I use UU Pokemon against you all? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Cause youre bad and thought that UU stood for ultimate & unbeatable?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:52 am

Pfft. Everyone knows that it's unbanned ubers.

So uh, I'd only be available at night during the week, which is early morning for all the Americans and probably interferes with Aurath's schedule. Wouldn't it be easier if we just did this by the weekend?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Weekend it is!

And to be honest I actually regret most of my drafts. Agh. I still have to speed through ORAS.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 pm

So how are those battles coming along? What's that? None of you have even tried? Aww...

Who's free this week? As in, when are you guys available, I already know Dem's schedule, maybe Aurath and Pool?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:57 am

"We're gonna need a bigger hype."
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

Im against dem right? Just tell me what day I have to be up at 3am
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 am

You're against Aurath first, but when we do battle it'll be reasonable times. I can completely disregard sleep if there's nothing on the next day, so I'm fine with staying up for however long is needed or reworking my sleeping plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWBA's Little-me
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Tournaments :: 3DS Tournaments-
Jump to: