Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Off Topic Chat

Go down 
+8
Envidira
Burliest Bear
[PN] dialga
Pokemon Wars
[PN] Dark Lord
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder
Dem
GiantWhirlpool
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm

man, you missed me by a little bit, i was tired last night and went to bed early. im gonna try and stay up and catch some people today. Only person i saw last night was Aura, and i missed just missed him while i was eating.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Hey, let's do it again tonight. Dem is such an aggressive player, I always thought of him as casual but he's a try hard! That's good though xD it was nice actually playing you for once!

EDIT:
Valentine's is not spelled Valantine's. So our banner could use a touch-up if anyone cares about spelling.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:35 pm

wow SS, why you gotta be like that huh?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:49 am

'Cause I'm short an lonely. Wait, what? I meant no offense to anyone. Also... I forgot about being here last night. If that's what you meant, then sorry, I met this awesome dude that helped me through some things by hacking my favorite game.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 pm

What game? =)
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:13 am

Some of you may know that it was my birthday yesterday, because it was. I was gonna post something here, but I just couldn't be bothered in the end. Also, it's my 500th post. I've got an edit of my reoccurring 50th post pic to post right now, but it's on my laptop. I'll edit it in later. Moving on, thanks to the mass amounts of birthday money that my family has given me (as if they don't know what presents I want), I've been able to reach my budget of $700 that I set a few months ago for a new PC. I'm going to be building my own, and it'll be good enough to play decent games (something I haven't had the pleasure of in a while). I'll post the specs when I decide on what I'm getting. If anyone else here PC games, we should play something sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Happy birthday for yesterday Dem!
Gratz on making the cash you need to get a new pc. Wish I had that sorta cash... my PC is an old thing now XD But I have my home to pay for amount other things... but hey.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:15 am

Oh, Nova I was talking about Smash Bros., we sownt hours on it that day.

And while I'm here, happy day veggie yesterday birthday, Dem! Ahh. Too lacy to fix these typos.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:09 pm

I play quiet a bit of pc games, I've built about 3 systems so far, only 1 was for me though. If you have steam, I'd like to add you. Ā Or if you need help with anything pc wise, throw me shout and I'll happy share my PC knowledge.anyways happy late birthday!!!!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 am

Just look for dialga on steam and you will find me and my garchomp lol
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 am

Wow, I could have sworn that I logged into Pokemon Wars. This blue is really overpowering, and it's got a completely different cooler feel to it. I have no complaints, but I'm not sure I prefer it over the red.

I had a steam account, but I haven't used it in ages and I can't remember the password or the email it's connected to. I'm using a free account right now, I'll buy something on it once I get my PC and upgrade to a full account, and I'll share it with you guys then.

And thanks for the happy birthdays! Yes, including the happy day veggie yesterday birthday XD. I didn't actually get anything worth mentioning other than a bag of chocolate and bulk money, but my grandmother did give me another deodorant can with my giftā€¦ is she trying to send me a message? 0.o
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:34 am

Ahaha... it might just be my age, but I'm happy to get deodorant..... Although its not expensive, it helps when you run out and forget to buy more >.>
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:31 am

Not so off topic but... Is ORAS worth it? Besides the Megas of course, what else is new?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 am

upgrades story and graphics. new pokemon abilities and megas, I was so shocked that they could improve on an already incredible game
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Its pretty good, personally I still like the original better. The games still really easy like X and Y
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:01 am

I definitely prefer OR/AS over X/Y, it actually keeps me playing again and again whereas I kind of deserted Y once I finished the story. I've played both Sapphire and Emerald and sometimes I forget that Alpha Sapphire the same game. The remade story is improved greatly, while the core storyline is still the same. I really liked the Delta episode at the end, I think it's much more entertaining than the post-game sidequest in X/Y. (It had potential to be something better, but I'll let it pass because you GET TO GO TO spoiler ON spoiler AND spoiler WITH spoiler WHILE LISTENING TO AWESOME MUSIC). The graphics are updated to make it look great, while the circle pad let's you run away free and breaks the laws of movement. It also let's you creep instead of walk. It's needed to be next gen, okay?

Even if you've played the original, I believe that it's worth the money. It gives you a sense of nostalgia while also drawing you in with everything new that's been added. Haven't played RSE? It's still a brilliantly made Pokemon game, and I'd choose it over most other titles in the series. Not even into Pokemon? It's a great franchise, even if the story is repetitive and could actually be great if they wanted. Don't have a 3DS? Nintendo is top dog in the handheld gaming market, their newest system is no different. Aren't actually a gamer? Please, you wouldn't be reading this right now if you'd answered no five sentences ago.

In the end, I'd have to give this game 7.8/10. It had too much water.
Lolnotreallyjustquotingamemeinactuality-gr8-m8-would-r8-8/8
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:01 pm

This has encouraged me to buy the game tommorow ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I aim to review.

Heading back off topic, I've discovered one of my new favourite artists. He calls himself Zanski, and I'd suggest him to anyone interested in the electro-funk genre (although I doubt anyone here is)
Here's some samples anyway.

Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

XD Sorry I'ma daft punk kinda man
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 am

My 3DS charger is broken, so I can't play anything with anyone right now. Well, implying that I would anyway.
Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Img_2010
Who thought it was a good idea to make these things like they do? It's almost as if they purposely made the chargers to break after a short while so that I'd buy another oneā€¦ oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:08 pm

You can totally splice the wires onto a new charger, you know... It's not broken, it just turned into parts!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:44 pm

I've had my charger since I got my 3ds a few years back lol. I'm still using the same one now as the 3DS xl doesn't come with a charger.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm

My sister's dog ate two of mine.

Anyway, my sister left her laptop here and I plan on using it to spam every website that allows me to, all day tomorrow (why not today? Shut up, I don't wanna), so if anyone else is around... That would help me if you stick around in the chatbox to greet the potential newbies.

Edit: not really an edit but my phone is garbage slow... I ain't advertising in no forums, so no worries, our street cred is real.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 pm

I'll be here. Just message me to get in the chatbox, as more then likely i'll be doing other things.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 pm

I wont, I got my senior trip tomorrow....
still waiting for the happy birthday souls, I thought we had a connection, guess I was wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Topic Chat   Off Topic Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Chat
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next