Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Hey guys, I tried the shiny breeding methods, but after several days and 2 full boxes I've decided to see if anyone would trade their shiny Greninja for my shiny Marowok.

She's shiny, (obviously) Lv.80, relaxed nature, pretty sure she has/had pokerus. (has the little icon)

Her moves are:

False Swipe
Thrash
Fling
Bone Rush

Thanks in advance.

Also, I am seeking Diance and Meleotta as well. Ask me for more details if interested.
Back to top Go down
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

Location : In the skies on rayquaza, or on the Draconid throne

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 pm

if my 3DS didn't break i'd give you a shiny froakie for free (i had like 10 of them
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 pm

TheDrakonid wrote:
if my 3DS didn't break i'd give you a shiny froakie for free (i had like 10 of them

Wow, that's impressive... How did you get so many?
Back to top Go down
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

Location : In the skies on rayquaza, or on the Draconid throne

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm

lets just say... i was up for 48 hours breeding, and i had the shiny charm
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:54 pm

I can get you all three Pokemon, but I'm not too interested in a Marowak. Gimme three Normal Gems and you'll have a deal, though. What a Face

I don't want to go breaking rocks... They're not super uncommon, but I'm busy making Skarmories. Good news for you, eh?
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Burly Bear wrote:
I can get you all three Pokemon, but I'm not too interested in a Marowak. Gimme three Normal Gems and you'll have a deal, though. What a Face

I don't want to go breaking rocks... They're not super uncommon, but I'm busy making Skarmories. Good news for you, eh?

Holy.... DEAL.. Add my friendcode and I'll add yours. I'll get them, and ask you to trade. I check Y often. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny    Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Shiny Greninja for my best shiny
Page 1 of 1