Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The Draconid Comes

Go down 
+3
Pokemon Wars
GiantWhirlpool
TheDrakonid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

Location : In the skies on rayquaza, or on the Draconid throne

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:56 pm

hey... i'm the draconid but you can call me Drake, and i specialize in dragon types as my username shows, i am most definitely not the best at the type but i know what i'm doing, i like to make my own strategies and such, and yea! i would like to battle everyone one-day so Till we meet again,
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

hmm well we already have a dragon guy but he doesn't come around much so I guess that's okay...anyway welcome its nice to have you, good luck with you battling everyone thing cause we just come on whenever we feel and its hard to find a specific person.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard founder of the forum. If you need anything let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:09 pm

thank you for the welcomes, and Whirlpool, Does your dragon guy worship Rayquaza? cause i do.

Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:40 pm

well his name is dialga so I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:22 am

I'm a Dark Type user, and I worship Rayquaza. Been my favorite since release, after umbreon of course.

Anywho welcome!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:37 am

I think Dialga worships Dialga. I dunno. Just a hunge. Bunch. What's that word I'm looking for? Whateves.

I like punchy kick types! :'D  The Draconid Comes 438086119
Back to top Go down
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Feraligatr, would i be wrong to assume that you're the strange comedian that every forum seems to have?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:29 am

Do I look like a clown to you, fool? Yeah, I'm bored and lonely I can already expect a lot from your deductive skills! You'll make a fine opponent.

And You should see my twin brother, Dark Feraligatr. He's te real funny man. Anyway... Got some issues, once they're done you'll see me in the chatbox a lot.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:21 am

I swear to god I'm going to murder you, Soul.

Ignore him, he's stupid. I'm the actual Dark Feraligatr, DF for short, the wannabe Gatr is actually SickSouls. I love Feraligatr, shocker. Just feed a salmon or trout at regular intervals throughout the day and I won't eat you. Enjoy your time here at the forum!

That reminds me, change your name, Soul, or I'll death roll you.
Back to top Go down
TheDrakonid
Youngster
Youngster
TheDrakonid

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:27 pm

... Okay...... then.... -Tosses a trout to DF-.....
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:06 pm

That moment you realize that a MOD is breaking the rules. #5 No impersonating others, it's a thing SS. I sent him a PM last night about it, don't you worry DF.

Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself. Dem here, I'm a mod. You can ask any of the moderators or admins for anything about the forum if it's on your mind. You might see me around, but don't bother trying to get me to battle. And uh, yea. Happy new year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:36 am

Its a scary thing thinking about how immature our mods are...
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:31 am

It's because of people like you, Poo, that people like me exist.

At any rate, I'd like you all to know that I utterly, thoroughly, vehemently, and thesaurusliciously apologized to Df for any inconvenience. Also know that my intention was never to defile his name but to simply kindle the lolz. I know him well enough. It's been a year, we're good friends, . Don't you guys see how much he threatens to kill me?

Ahem, may the admins know that I take full responsibility for the impractical joke. And finally, apologies to Draconid, I talk too much xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Draconid Comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draconid Comes   The Draconid Comes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draconid Comes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: