Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon of the Month - Voting!

Go down 
+17
Envidira
GiantWhirlpool
Blue
Siris The Angel Of Death
KidDraggo
[PN] Dark Lord
DF
far257
ShinyUmbreon
Burliest Bear
Vayatii
[ST] Scyther_03
britthail12
Nova
[PN] dialga
Exemerus
Pokemon Wars
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

April's Pokemon of the Month?
Rotom
Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kecleon
Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zoroark
 0% [ 0 ]
Chandelure
 0% [ 0 ]
Cofagrigus
Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_lcap50%Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Hoopa
 0% [ 0 ]
Gourgeist
 0% [ 0 ]
Mewtwo
Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_lcap50%Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Slowking
 0% [ 0 ]
Shedinja
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Yahrly. The October contest by Gamefreak is a battle on who can kill Mega Gengar the hardest.

(Bring Spiritomb with Sucker Punch ftw.)
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:14 am

XD Yea, there's just not enough good ghost types for the teams to have any variety. I decided to just take Pumpkaboo and run anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

Hey Guys

Closing the September Pokemon of the Month with Whimsicott taking all the marbles.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:07 am

New Poll is up! Let the Ghosts rule!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:58 am

Aw come on, Gengar was Poke of the month September last year. It's Froslass' time to shine this year!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:23 am

My bad Dem, I forgot to check the past pokes...corrected
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 pm

of corse i'm picking sableye. I just got a Shiny one.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Trevenant is my pick for this month... Lemme share my super troll set:

Harvest w/ Sitrus is pretty obvious. +SDef nature, -any attacking attribute. Max EVs in defenses, 6 in HP for four Subs.

Substitute, Leech Seed, WoW and Curse.

Get Sub up, and proceed to burn and seed everything you can until you run into a wall, which you Curse and continue seeding. This thing can stall kill almost anything, save a serious fire or ghost attacker.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Hmm I like this set but I prefer

Trevenent - Harvest - Lum Berry
Leech seed
Rest
Will-o-wisp
Horn Leech/Shadow Claw.

You can't be statused you damage via seeds and will-o as weel as gaining back hp.
If your crippled with status lum heals you and you can rest of another while you wait for harvest to go off.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Hmm. I find Aurath's set more convenient too. Besides, I know better than battle you, Burly Bear, without a Taunt user or stall breaker. Though I'd use a chesto berry instead of lum.

Yup. Sableye for the win, why I can already remember sweeping Brawly and wondering why nothing could touch that goblin. I thought it was a legendary..... First Pokemon game ever Sad
* dwells into nostalgia
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Using Lum means you can heal off any status while chesto will only wake you up from sleep... if you get burnt at full HP you'll have to rest to do any damage.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:51 am

This is true, Lum is definitely the better choice
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 pm

I loved that set in theory, but Trev is too frail to run it, from what I was able to tell. I really prefer my set, as it can take down anything by percentage damage, even those bastard Chanseys, with a better survival rate. IMHO, anyway.

Besides, Trev gets Natural Cure. Safer than Harvest for Rest set. Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Depending on how you use trevs and your EV spread, he can be an amazing tank or a wall on one side or the other. While he doesn't take hits as well as others he does have rest to heal up.

true Natural cure is a great ability as you can just switch out for the heal, Harvest has a 50% chance per turn. The longest I've gone without a harvest is 3 turns. Running in the sun increases the chance to 100% and you don't have to switch and risk damage on another Pokémon if your statused.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

If only weather hadn't been nerfed, Harvest would be one of the scariest abilities in game... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:44 am

4 days left till the october PotM is over and it looks like Froslass is gonna take it Smile

If you haven't voted yet, now is the time!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:34 pm

DIA IS ALIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 pm

omg, someone else voted for Trevenant! Who is this discerning individual? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:14 am

Lol of course I am Pool Razz

Looks like now we heading to a sudden death though...Froslass vs Sableye
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 pm

It would seen this has fallen well behind.... so lets try to revive it... POKEMON FO THE MONTH FOR DECEMBER! Mostly xmas themed :3
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 am

…Delibird was the December Pokemon of the Month last year. Am I really the one to point this out every month? I replaced it with Starmie, which seems fitting to me at least. Hope you don't mind the change.

Team Togekiss for the win guys! The one fairy I can put up with, just because I used Togekiss in my main team once upon a time.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:16 am

Mega Sceptile looks the merriest to me and relives the 3rd whatever generation Ruby/Sapphire and precious Emerald was.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:14 am

I see most understand that Togekiss is awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:59 pm

New poll up for January!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Month - Voting!   Pokemon of the Month - Voting! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Month - Voting!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next