Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

how is this forums activity?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

how is this forums activity? Empty
PostSubject: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 am

ive noticed a lot of forums lately have dropped in activity as of late, so before i join, i wanted to know how this forum is handling its activity, is it near dead, or quite alive?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:12 pm

We are a pretty active forum. We have members dropping in everyday. Currently we have all of our gym and elite 4 spots filled and a requirement of those positions are that the members are active.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

PostSubject: Re: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

good to hear, a lot of forums are dying as of late.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Yeah I'm sure things will pick up once omega ruby/ alpha sapphire are released. It always does whenever they release new games.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Breaker
Youngster
Youngster
Breaker

PostSubject: Re: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 pm

I will try to resurrect this place, M'Lady .... but its kinnda impossible xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is this forums activity?   how is this forums activity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how is this forums activity?
Page 1 of 1