Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Friend Codes and Friend Safari

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Friend Codes and Friend Safari Empty
PostSubject: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Since I've finally been able to get stable internet connection I've been breeding for competitive battling. However, I have no ones friend code. I understand there is already a post for friend codes, however, I figured if you post your friend code here and I post mine here it would work out better so that we could add each other and I could use the friend safaris that you all have. If anyone could please post their friend codes here I will add you and you could add me. I really appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has a safari with Ditto please let me know. I also don't know what my Friend Safari is so if anyone could tell me after adding me and checking out my safari it would be greatly appreciated.

My FC is: 4613-7970-7278
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 pm

BTW I am currently breeding Modest Charmanders. I have a ton that have good IVs but I have no use for. If anyone is interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:35 pm

I suppose it is a good idea to update the friend code section, and a smart idea for us all to just post our Fcs, I'll let you know your type and what 'mons you have when I see you online.

Cruz: 4871 - 3805 - 2160
Ice: Baby mamo, baby Weavile, and, and, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:34 am

my FC is in my sig. flying type. Tropius, pidgey and something else equally useless.

If you need a particular pokemon i can give out some leftovers from my breeding... probably 3-4 IVs. I have about 80% of OU and 50% of UU and a sprinkling of RU and NU.
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

SickSouls wrote:
I suppose it is a good idea to update the friend code section, and a smart idea for us all to just post our Fcs, I'll let you know your type and what 'mons you have when I see you online.

Cruz: 4871 - 3805 - 2160
Ice: Baby mamo, baby Weavile, and, and, I dunno.

I should be on later tonight. Hopefully we can both catch each other online and I could let you know what your 3rd Pokémon is. Swinub and Sneasel are good Pokes I'm looking forward to catching those.

And Far, that sucks man lol. If you would have had Spearow then I might have been able to do something with that once it was a Fearow. I'll have to check out what your 3rd pokemon is when you're online.

I'll add you both later today once I have my 3DS with me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Anyone else that could add me? I got a new 3ds so I have no ones friendcodes sadly
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Ill Add you....and... the game says you already have add me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Codes and Friend Safari   Friend Codes and Friend Safari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Codes and Friend Safari
Page 1 of 1