Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pascual Is Back

Go down 
+2
Pokemon Wars
Pascual
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 am

What's going on guy!? I know it's been forever since I've been on here but I'm back. College has been crazy and I wasn't able to connect my 3DS to the wireless there so I wasn't able to battle. Good news is, I'm back home and have normal wireless and when I move back to College I'll have my own house with good wireless so I should be back for the long term. What's new? I seen Green Charizard is still hard at work. I commend you for that.

I've grown pretty strong as a competitive battler, especially in the OU and UU tiers and I'm looking forward to having some battles soon! It's good to be back.

Any questions or concerns? Ask em here.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 am

Welcome back and thanks though I can't take all the credit I've got a few more admins now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you!

And well you've all done a fantastic job keeping this site alive and running. I'm looking forward to getting back into things. I've done all my competitive battling on Showdown and have garnered some pretty good battler scores and at one point was pretty high on the OU and UU ladders. I'm excited to start battling with all of you again, I remember battling on BW back then. Those were definitely much more fun and interesting than showdown. Should be a good time being back.
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:47 am

Welcome back dude. You probably dot remember me since I joined right before you left Razz
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Welcome back! Good to see GC's gen 5 crew returning. I joined at the tail end of B/W so we never met. I dare say the level of battling has been improving here on PW, so I'm interested to see what you've got!

Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 pm

far257 wrote:
Welcome back! Good to see GC's gen 5 crew returning. I joined at the tail end of B/W so we never met. I dare say the level of battling has been improving here on PW, so I'm interested to see what you've got!

I'm currently working on breeding a few OU and UU teams so once I have them complete I will gladly accept battles. I can't wait to get back into battling on the 3DS. Pokémon Showdown is fun, but no where near as fun as playing with people who aren't going to rage quit in the middle of a battle due to an unfortunate crit  tongue 
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey, welcome back! I'm still here, I still suck, I still train Bugs, nothing new. Honestly, Far said everything better than I could have... ugh.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi Pascual. I don't think you and I have met. I am Aurath. I'm good, old friends with GC and one of admins. I took care of the place with 2 other admins while GC was away.

I hope you find it easy to settle back in. We have some interesting new features now, including the Pokémon type trials and the Battle association, hope you'll check them out, we have one slot open for each Wink

Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
Hey, welcome back! I'm still here, I still suck, I still train Bugs, nothing new. Honestly, Far said everything better than I could have... ugh.

LOL I missed you bud. Let's not forget you beat me once with those bugs Razz
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Aurath wrote:
Hi Pascual. I don't think you and I have met. I am Aurath. I'm good, old friends with GC and one of admins. I took care of the place with 2 other admins while GC was away.

I hope you find it easy to settle back in. We have some interesting new features now, including the Pokémon type trials and the Battle association, hope you'll check them out, we have one slot open for each Wink

Thank you, I'm sure I'll settle in just fine!  Smile 

I'll definitely take some time to check those new features out they sound interesting. I'm always willing to get involved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pascual Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pascual Is Back   Pascual Is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pascual Is Back
Page 1 of 1