Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fondu23
Youngster
Youngster

I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary  Empty
PostSubject: I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary    I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello I'm in need of some help with obtaining a female Snivy with the hidden ability Contary. It must be legit to battle online with. I have both copies of Pokemon X and Pokemon Black or Black 2 I really don't have a lot if good things to trade on pokemon x because I started over. Please let me know thanks.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary    I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm

The HA is unreleased, meaning there is no legitimate way to obtain one. If hacked, it may not be traded.

Sorry, I want one too.
Back to top Go down
fondu23
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary    I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh I didn't know that. I seen a few battles with people having them online. So I thought it was possible but thanks anyway @YF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary    I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a Snivy with hidden ability: Contary
Page 1 of 1