Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

houndoom/houndour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
far257
Fire Gym Leader

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:03 am

egg moves/ivs not required. just need the pokemon.

i'll can trade a 6IV bellsprout (kalos born, legit, naive nature) with Weatherball and Giga Drain as egg moves. or whatever else you want...
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:27 am

Alright far, you got a deal, let me breed it and ill gladly take that bellsprout off your hands
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:00 pm

You just want the pokemon? I'm guessing you have Y, and Houndoom is exclusive to X... I could just go out and catch you one so you can breed. No charge, unlike my greedy friend, Pool the Gliscor lover. Actually I'm certain I have one in my PC... Whatever, I can trade.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:09 pm

TOO LATE, We gliscorians (as we prefer to be called) already supplied him with a houndour and got ourselfs a nice little bellsprout! MWAHAHAH!!
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 am

lol i bred 4x 6 iv bellsprout in the same egg-batch so i have plenty... thanks for the offer, SS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

houndoom/houndour Empty
PostSubject: Re: houndoom/houndour   houndoom/houndour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

houndoom/houndour
Page 1 of 1