Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions

Go down 
+13
Siris The Angel Of Death
$!TAKA!$
Jaiyin22
Envidira
SickSouls
DF
[PN] Dark Lord
GiantWhirlpool
Burliest Bear
Dem
[PN] dialga
Pokemon Wars
Bluest Ivy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:13 pm

Gonna have to disagree with you on the point of megas. There are a lot of megas that share the same role as their non mega forms. Few Ex: mega mewtwo y - special sweeper, mega charizard y - special sweeper, mega aero - physical sweeper. While many do develop different roles to say that is the point of megas doesn't really fit.

The point of megas is to give some pokemon a boost. (I wana say underused/underpowered pokemon a boost but can't really say that with mewtwo,lucario, gengar, and alakazam.)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Depends on its stat spread... I could make that thing unpleasant, oh yes I could.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 pm

The point of megas is to keep money in Gamefreak's pockets. As well as to simply add excitement to the game. Easier to add a mega than a whole new Pokemon. I doubt they care what tier the Pokemon is in.

Also... If my Loponny has Klutz, does it still mega evolve...? And good lord they turned Slowbro into a monstrosity. REGENERATOR.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Given that Mega Stones are excepted from most item-related moves an abilities, I'll bet it will Mega Evolve just fine.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Would anyone be surprised if otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Gamefreak. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:07 am

I let out the loudest of audible groans at the sight of Mega Slowbro.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 am

There's been plenty discussion bout it over the net, suffice to say it is the complete opposite of what everyone expected....completely opposite!

And yes Aurath, one theory is it spins like a top lol

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Tumblr_na6txfImNd1r8sc3ro1_500

Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:43 pm

That's crazy o3o

But really, Mega Slowbro is a bit cringe-worthy. I'm excited for Mega Audino though. I can see it easily becoming quite a used Pokemon. And look at that fabulousness!
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Am I the only one that loves Mega Slowbro? Sad
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 pm

I like mega slowbro Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:33 am

When it mega evolves its starts upside down.. so Shellders mouth is o the ground.... if it stayed like that I wouldn't mind it so much... it just looks like a goof though stood up on the tip of its tail like that.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:29 am

New batch of CoroCoro info:

Mega Gallade
Mega Sharpedo - Strong Jaw - all stats increased
Mega Camerupt - Sheer Force - decrease in speed but increase in all other stats

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Corocoro10142thconfirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Corocoro10144thconfirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Corocoro10145th

Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal. Primal Groudon's new move is called Cliff's Blade

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Corocoro10143thconfirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Corocoro10146th
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

mega gallade is still psychic fighting with inner focus as its ability
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:58 pm

i have a feeling that the strong rain and strong sunlight means permemant weather

call it a hunch
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Inner Focus is nice, but I feel something along the lines of blade/slash powerups for moves or even tough claws...guts is always nice
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:09 am

also mega slowbro... isn't it kinda wierd since it still can evolve into slowking
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 am

..... Slowbro cant evolve into slowking ... it iether one or the other
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:12 pm

extremely harsh sunlight means permanent sun which cannot be replaced by other abilities or moves and water type moves do not work,with harsh rain fire type moves do not work. Rayquaza's ability will probably be the only thing to get rid of this, primal form means the pokemon is reverting back to its primal state.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Whoa... Harsh weather conditions sound extremely overpowered. Calm down there, GameFreak...
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:26 pm

oh i see i never used a slowbro/slowking so yea

and rayquaza should get a primal form... or at least regigigas
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm

I'm sure they will boost Rayquazas power to be able to dispel the new weather.

Also do we see a pokemon using an ability in the video to cancel the weather, I can only remember seeing pokemon trying to change the weather and or using moves that become useless...

Also needless to say, we don't need to worry, I don't expect that he new primal forms will be allowed in standard play XD
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 am

Well, I sure hope so. I'm not very keen on 90% of the passerby trainers trying to show off their primals by overpowering everyone's team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 7:18 am

well... uh... when dealing with weather... THERE'S ALWAYS GOLDUCK! (or altaria or lickitung)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confirmed hoenn mega evolutions   confirmed hoenn mega evolutions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confirmed hoenn mega evolutions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next