Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

looking for shinies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

looking for shinies Empty
PostSubject: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:25 pm

i had nearly 3 boxes of shines on black and i miss having them in X so any shinies would be greatly appreciated Very Happy i have boxes of eevees from shiny breeding that i can trade as well if anyone needs any eeveeloutions Smile
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Just looking for random shinies? Ha. I have a shiny Lucario, Machamp, and Politoed I can donate for the cause. They're shininess is obscene to me, so I actually prefer their regular colors xD as for Kalos.. I have only an adamant Greninja with 5 Ivs, Talonflame with 4 (missing speed) and Aegislash missing some speed Ivs. But I'd want something in return for those.

I see your signature says you're looking for a shiny Butterfree, I have one, but it's my tm slave... Though I'd trade it for a Diggersby with Huge Power. Unless you have a Loponny chilling around, I'll take that instead Razz
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:52 pm

sweet thank you id love to have them. and i do have a lopunny but its on my black and its shiny XD but i can easily transfer it breed it and evolve the bunnery if youd like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:36 am

i have a shiny gengar that i can trade. do you have an entei?
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

i have a shiny gengar on black i just have to transfer it over but if it won't transfer i could maybe get you an entei for it
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Umm... I'd trade a shiny Gengar for a regular Gengar, as long as it's timid and with the right Ivs... I don't like shiny Gengar Razz I actually prefer the darker color.
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

I'm still transferring shinies from black but once i get them all over ill know what ones i need that i had and ill let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:07 am

i did have like six shiny luvdisks i could have given you.... but my sister stole them
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:59 am

...hmmm i might have that gengar for you SS
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

Haha. We got a deal, then Juls.

And good luck with that, PP, online service for BW ends tomorrow, so it's all or nothing.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Gengar.... Timid... 31IVs on HP, DEF & SPEED..... the rest are close to it.... Outstanding potential overall
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:03 pm

No, never mind I'll keep mine Razz
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Thought as much lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:08 pm

i finally transferred my pokemon but a full box didn't transfer :(but thanks to all the friends I've made on here i have two full boxes plus 3 extra pokemon yayyy Very Happy so this is what wouldn't transfer

https://2img.net/h/i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/The_Shiny_Girl/shinies_zpsdd57363b.jpg

and this is my 3 boxes of shines that i have

https://2img.net/h/i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/The_Shiny_Girl/myshinies1_zpscb096c9b.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/The_Shiny_Girl/myshinies2_zps221793f4.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/The_Shiny_Girl/myshinies3_zpse08deffd.jpg

i don't mind doubles cause then i can run different sets for the same pokemon but i would love to have the pokemon that wouldn't transfer back so if anyone has them please let me know thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:13 am

im still wanting a cometitive shiny honage.... dreams can be dreams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for shinies   looking for shinies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for shinies
Page 1 of 1