Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]

Go down 
+6
[PN] dialga
SickSouls
Kaylamg
Pokemon Wars
Dem
babyblue22
10 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Hey guys, my name is Rebecca :o I just got Pokémon White 2 and my new Nintendo 3DS XL on Sunday (lol, actually I only bought the 3DS so I could play all the new DS Pokémon games ^^), and I'm looking for some new friends to add on my PalPad. I mainly just have weak level 15 or so Pokémon right now, but I have a few level 30's Pokémon that I could battle with. And I mainly just wanna meet some new Pokémon-Lovers like me that I can get to know through the Poké Wi-Fi Very Happy 

And some basic info 'bout me...Like I said my name is Rebecca, I'm 23, from California, and I've loved Pokémon since back in 1998 I was eight-years-old and Pokémon Red and Blue had barely come out. I played that thing on my Gameboy Color everywhere I went, and I've played all the games since then, except for the Pearl, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White, and Black/White 2 versions, because my first DS was stolen, and I couldn't afford a new one until recently. I have White 2 now, and I found someone on Craigslist who's going to sell me Platinum, but I still want SoulSilver and Black. So if you would like to exchange Friend Codes, go ahead and post and leave your Code. Here's mine, please feel free to add me!

Trainer Name: Rebecca
Friend Code: 3010-9489-9361
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Hey Rebecca, I'm Dem Dogg, moderator of Pokemon Wars. So, welcome to the forum! Sorry, I can't play Pokemon online right now, but I know that there are plenty of other members that can!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Dem Dogg wrote:
Hey Rebecca, I'm Dem Dogg, moderator of Pokemon Wars. So, welcome to the forum! Sorry, I can't play Pokemon online right now, but I know that there are plenty of other members that can!

Great, good to hear! Would it be okay if I added you onto my PalPad? If you would like to keep it private, an email would be fine!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi I'm Green Charizard admin of Pokemon Wars. I hope you enjoy yourself here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Kaylamg
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey Rebecca I'm Kayla. I added you on my pal pad. You can add me if you like, my friend code is 1979 7026 3870
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi kaylamg! I'm Green Chaizard as you may have read above. Nice to meet ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm a nobody xD
Hahaha, anyways welcome to the forum! I'll totally add you! 'tho battling won't be much fun, we could play games at the entra link, and if you'd like I could give you some pokemon that can only be found on pokemon black. I have plenty of scraggys and mandibuzzs... Ooh, we could exchange keys too! Though having a friend code isn't as fun as it sounds, you can't just battle anytime you want, you have to meet up at a room at the exact time... But hey, whateves, let's hang out^.^

Name: Dom
Fc: 4857-6567-9287

Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 am

Hey Rebecca

I'm dialga, mod along with dem dogg and dragon gym leader here on the forum. Great to see u so keen to test ur skills. We more than welcome to help u. Keep playing and rack up them exp points and catch as much as u can and we will do our best to help u out on the way.
Back to top Go down
Exemerus
Youngster
Youngster
Exemerus

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Well, I shall certainly add you soon enough. XD I'm, Exemerus, X if you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi exemerus I'm Green Charizard admin and founder of Pokemon Wars. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Exemerus
Youngster
Youngster
Exemerus

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Thank you very much Green Charizard, looking forward to getting to know you all.tongue 
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 am

SickSouls wrote:
Hello, everyone! I'm a nobody xD
Hahaha, anyways welcome to the forum! I'll totally add you! 'tho battling won't be much fun, we could play games at the entra link, and if you'd like I could give you some pokemon that can only be found on pokemon black. I have plenty of scraggys and mandibuzzs... Ooh, we could exchange keys too! Though having a friend code isn't as fun as it sounds, you can't just battle anytime you want, you have to meet up at a room at the exact time... But hey, whateves, let's hang out^.^

Name: Dom
Fc: 4857-6567-9287

Man, you were totally right when you said that the Wi-Fi aspects of Pokémon that have to do with friend codes aren't as fun as they sounded....I assumed once you added a code, you could see when that person was off or online, but man....I have like ten codes now and I haven't even been able to trade with anyone! And pretty soon I want to trade-evolve my Boldore into Gigalith with someone I can trust, to make sure they trade it back O.o
Same goes for my Timburr...and I thought you would be able to actually chat with the touch-screen keyboard instead of just choosing stupid phrases....Sigh...Well the most annoying part is having to meet up at EXACTLY the same time as the other Friend to trade. But I still do want to trade some Pokémon, I'm also looking for more people to come to my Join Avenue Wink If anyone sees this relatively soon, please email me! I'm playing right now, and would like to at least try out the aspects of the Union Room and test it out. It's 5:30 am Pacific time. If so please email me at babyblue_22@outlook.com. And I'm still looking for more friend codes, so please email me and we can get together! I don't have too many Unova Pokémon yet, but if someone with a Generation IV game wants some Unova Pokémon, I would love to trade with you ^^
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Yup, the friend codes suck. I've heard in the new pokemon we'll be able to make contact with any one by simply searching up their name. We also get to ride on top of a goat. Oh... And even if you trade, that person wont appear in your join avenue... I've tried. I've traded with Green Charizard three times and I've not once seen him in my join avenue. What an atrocity.

Hey, if you're in need of evolving a pokemon via trade, you should get Gc to help, he's already helped me evolve a kingdra. His one of the pokemonwars administrators, otherwise go with Dialga or Demdogg. I, too need to evolve a machamp through trading for the mono type tournament. I'll be using the fighting type, but if you want you can join with the same type as well. The three participants are a bit intimidating, but it'll be fun =]
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah I'm always willing to help just let me know by sending me a pm. Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 am

Same here Smile just holla
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello Blue. Pretty sure you started before me but if you have pokes you want to trade feel free to hmu I've got a lot of the old school games (currently I'm transferring the pokes to the newer generation). But I pretty much have almost everything but if you wanna be specific like certain abilities I could attempt to breed them for you. Or we could battle >Very Happy seems were both pacific time too so thats great news! Welcome to PWs! Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
britthail12
Youngster
Youngster
britthail12

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 pm

I need some friends too.

code 4943-4035-3577

If you do add me, messege me your code.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon master
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey I'm pokemon master or pm for short welcome my friend code is 4471 2202 0657 if you want to add me
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 am

Pokemon master wrote:
Hey I'm pokemon master or pm for short welcome my friend code is 4471 2202 0657 if you want to add me

Sure I'll add you =]
Would you like to exchange DS Friend Codes too? Mine is 0962-9910-1206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]   Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all, my name is Rebecca; looking for some Friends to add on my PalPad =]
Page 1 of 1