Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Latias and Latios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Janadam6
Youngster
Youngster
Janadam6

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Latias and Latios
Once on the cool ocean, a boy named Jack looked across the vast blue water, like it's calling him. He is 10 years old and doesn't know much about the outside world, but he knows he doesn't want to miss out on anything that goes on around him.
"Jake...Ja...ke...Wake up...Jake" He was slightly startled from his sleep. When he rubbed his eyes, he saw a Latias staring right at him.
"Woah!" He was so surprised he fell out of his bed. How did she get in here? Does she have a real name? Is Latios with her? All those questions surrounded Jakes head just aching for answers from the unexpected guest that appeared before him.
"Don't be afraid, Jake. I am Latias, a guardian of a special garden dedicated to me and Latios."
"Wow..."
"Jake, you seem... puzzled."
"I am slightly, I mean... I never thought that one day I would see a legendary Pokémon appear before my very eyes the next day. It's almost like a dream come true."
"Well," Started Latias "I am about to show the garden that I just talked about right now."
"What?" Jakes voice shouted with amazement. He was about to see the garden that was dedicated to her and Latios. "How?" He asked
"Now." Latias said. Just then, a light appeared around the two figures. The next thing Jake knew, He appeared in the most amazing garden he ever saw. It was filled with Lavenders, bluebells, sunflowers, daffodils and many different kinds of flowers before him.
"Woah, awesome." He looked around the garden in amazement. Then he looked at Latias, "If your here then, where's Latios?"
"Ah..." Said Latias "Well here's the thing... You are my brother now. The other Latios I had died many years ago, locked me in a statue just to keep me safe. Now, you are going to be Latios." Jake's eyes widened.
"Me? The legendary Latios is... Me?" He looked around as he felt a cringe in his body. He looked down and saw he was slowly getting shorter and more blue on his body and white as well. Jake panicked. "What's happening to me?"Latias tried her best to calm Jake down
"Please Jake, be calm. It's part of the transformation. If you panic, you can make things worse." Jake's took in those words and felt himself getting calmer, as the transformation took place. He felt his heart beating slower and his bones, popping, just to have his organs have enough space in his body. "There," Latias said "You're done." Jake rubbed his eyes and looked at himself. He was now a fully fledged Latios. He looked around and found himself hard to hover above the ground beneath him. He felt calm all this time and looked at Latias, smiling at him. Jake smiled back, and hovered to the edge of the garden and looked at the sunset across the ocean. Latias laid her head on his shoulder.
"Isn't it beautiful, brother?" She asked. Jake didn't say anything. Latias knew the answer, was yes. They looked at the sunset together, wondering what will come next for this legendary duo.
The end.

This was my first story at the time. I apologise if it's so short. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 pm

That was surprisingly well... Enough to sincerely ask for a sequel. Many typos and mistakes of course, but... That was definitely good. Especially more than I'd expect from a sixteen year old! Though it was short... You do plan on continuing the story, right? You kinda have to now xD

It all means I liked it! Four out of five, but only due to the need of some editing. The misuse of proper words kept me from being completely absorbed as I read Razz
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:55 am

Wakes up, transforms into a Pokemon, some random declares herself your sister…
Seems legit.

Razz Nah, it was pretty interesting, although a bit short. The only thing I don't get is that it's sunset, yet he's just woken up. Apart from that it was well written and I enjoyed it, and if you make another fanfic I'm sure that one will be just as good. (I don't necessarily mean a sequel, although SickSouls seems pretty keen on one Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Janadam6
Youngster
Youngster
Janadam6

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Just to let everyone know. I'm kind on working on a sequel. But it's going to be totally different. It going to include Latias and Latios with some new Pokemon as well. It's really long. So I'm going to seperate it into parts. Sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 am

Great story there Janadam6. You've teased us now, I think it would be awesome to have the sequel in parts spread out over the weeks. Will give us something to look forward to  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latias and Latios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias and Latios   Latias and Latios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latias and Latios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Media :: Media-
Jump to: