Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

I been gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nanonatuvinescar
Youngster
Youngster
nanonatuvinescar

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am

I'm sure everyones noticed (I'd think) that I've been gone the past few weeks. Well, the weathers been getting better so no more snow days and I've honestly been finding other games to play on my PC and 3DS. I got Mario Kart 7, TLoZ: OoT and Link Between Worlds, and honestly, I just haven't been able to pull together a team that satisfies the mods. I already battled a mod with my team and actually got them to 1 poisoned, 1/2 health pokemon but they didn't count it because they were using "the wrong pokemon" so I think I'm just gonna give up on trying to be a gym leader because it hasn't exactly been a nurturing environment.
I'll still log on from time to time of course and I'm still here, just not as much.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:39 am

You should try collecting badges from the other gym leaders.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 am

Agreed. Oughtn't give up. And you know you just need more practice, we're also here to help, you know... We can battle anytime you have your Ds and game around.

Far was especially trying to help you, don't dissapoint him.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey Nano

It's good to see you again. I remember you were wanting to go for a Dark gym and your love for Hydreigon surpasses even mine  Smile At times it can be hard to catch people online and I'm sorry you feel we didn't look out for you enough. But it's great that you've said something because it means we can rectify it if possible. There are great guys here who are more than willing to help out a fellow trainer and if you aren't able to catch any of them online, it's as easy as private messaging someone and they'll get back to you as soon as they come online. And as Far and SS have said, whether you become a gym leader or not, the most coveted title to have is Champion! and collecting badges is one of the funnest part of the forum.

I hope we see around more than just a little  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 am

Hi, it's good to see that you've come back! If you're worried about your battling skills, let me tell you that you're definately better than me at the moment. Razz I don't even have a full team on Y yet. You'll get there eventually like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Sponsored content

I been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: I been gone   I been gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I been gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: News-
Jump to: