Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY

Go down 
+2
Siris The Angel Of Death
SickSouls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Empty
PostSubject: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:23 am

Anyone have a spare I can have? I'm pretty lazy to garden... So all I have is the usual sitrus berries. I'll give a shiny ditto, Japanese and with perfect Ivs. AND .... It has my name on it! An offer you simply cannot refuse. (Yes, it is legit, I have it on X and Y)

Worst case scenario, I'll give a life orb, or any battle item. Heck, give me both berries and I'll give you anytging prior to 5th gen whatever-mon you want.
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

as soon as i get it ill give y da berries
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 pm

I might have it SS, i duno right now cause im at work, but as soon as i get home ill PM you, ok?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I have a spare Liechi berry Souls, you can have it as I have 2 spare. As for the Custap berry.... according to sources its yet to be released on X and Y? Like the gems... however I have seen people using normal Gems, although I am unsure how they got them.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Yeah, it hasn't been released yet. Anyways, I just realized it's not about location but mutations. Never got into gardening up till now.

Hondew + yache = liechi. Reading up on this. I'll aim for a mangara and kee berry. Thanks for the help, guys. There's always someone to count on ^^
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 am

Well like I said SS< I have some spare Liechi berries, your welcome to one. I use one on my Talonflame so I grew that berry for it.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 am

lol natural gift talonflame eh... Razz
Back to top Go down
TheFlippin
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:18 am

@Aurath if you could be ever so kind to help me out with one of those liechi berries that would mean the most to me mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY   SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOUL DEMANDS A LIECHI/CUSTAP BERRY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Trades :: Trades :: Item Trades-
Jump to: