Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

How did you find this site?

Go down 
+8
Malevolence
Dem
far257
KidDraggo
DF
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
SickSouls
Pokemon Wars
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

How did you find this site? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 am

Hey I was trying to think of some ways to get our name out there and thought I would ask our current members how they found this site?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Hmm. As far as I can tell, most of us came here thanks to a question you answered on the site, yahoo answers. Ah, the memories! Thanks again, by the way, my Breloom kicks so much butt xD

Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 pm

same here SS. yahoo!!!
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Well, I can tell you the abridged version or the full version. The abridged version is Yahoo Answers. The full version involves sleep deprivation and it being like 3:30 a.m.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Yeah but I'm tired of using yahoo answers. Some guy reported every single one of answers last night and the account got suspended. I went for an appeal (which I was pretty sure was going to get rejected ahead of time but I figured it couldn't hurt) since none of my answers violated the guidelines (yes I know they probably didn't like that I used the site in my source but the guidelines do say that I can do that as long as the answer is good and on topic) and all I got was the same automated response they sent me in the first place. Rolling Eyes

So in summary I need new advertising ideas.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:18 am

Well,i found this account on youtube comments.....yeah i was bored Smile
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am

I was searching for a way to get dream world abilities in black / white because I didn't want to spend 10 000 years collecting DW points...

Basically, with that in mind, I found this site through Google searching.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:51 pm

I swear, you all crack me up so easily! XD

Aw, man... Anyways, I could lend you my account in yahoo answers, I don't care, I got the forum now. You can get it suspended trying to advertise one last time. The only other way I can think of freely advertising is in a social, personal site such as, the obvious, Facebook, Tumbler, Instagram, and of course, Youtube. Where's our film crew at? >.>

I'd volunteer myself, but I am as popular as Squidward, thus I have none of those. So, then, who shall accept the honor?
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:16 pm

I'd help take care of an fbook page.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:48 am

I got a personal invite to Pokemon Wars, so that doesn't help much. We just need to spam the entire Internet with Pokemon Wars. If that's out of our power, we could always just use a bunch of forum advertising sites. Yes, there is such a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 am

Thanks for the offer SS but I'm done with yahoo now if we ever have to use it again I'll make another account.

I like the YouTube idea and I'm going to create another pokemon wars youtube account as I haven't been able to get into the orignal for a long time.

I've always said anyone who wants to make a Facebook or other social media for the site is welcomed too. (Though make sure to let me know ahead of time Razz )
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:13 am

Yeh I think if we start posting videos of our battles that will help a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malevolence
Youngster
Youngster
Malevolence

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:31 am

Facebook. I would suggest getting your name out there by doing what pages like PokeOnline and Pokelogic does. Post funny pictures, have contests. So on, so forth.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm

How did you find us on facebook if you don't mind me asking? You joined before we started our offical facebook page.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm

I actually joined Pokémon Nation a few years back, directed to that site by Ann/Madori as she offered to trade me a Victini. It was from Yahoo answers lol.

Got invited to this site by GC :3 I would think if one of use could find a way to make battle videos? Maybe we could have someone like GC take on youtubers like shadypenguin? Post lots of battle vids on youtube would help if we could find a way to do that.

Advertise on PSS and PokeOnline and places like that?
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Aurath wrote:
I actually joined Pokémon Nation a few years back, directed to that site by Ann/Madori as she offered to trade me a Victini. It was from Yahoo answers lol.

Got invited to this site by GC :3 I would think if one of use could find a way to make battle videos? Maybe we could have someone like GC take on youtubers like shadypenguin? Post lots of battle vids on youtube would help if we could find a way to do that.

Yes I like this idea. We should have a Pokemon Wars Varisty Team or something where we go around challenging external people like youtubers and post the videos Razz
Back to top Go down
Malevolence
Youngster
Youngster
Malevolence

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
How did you find us on facebook if you don't mind me asking? You joined before we started our offical facebook page.

Well, I looked at an old post about how PN was dead or somethin' and this was the new site. I figured it was as good a place as any to start lookin.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 am

Aurath wrote:

This I think may actually have a lot of potential. If you will allow it GC, I would gladly put the forum's web address as may shout out on PSS and my 3DS.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 am

far257 wrote:
Aurath wrote:

Yes I like this idea. We should have a Pokemon Wars Varisty Team or something where we go around challenging external people like youtubers and post the videos Razz

Why aren't we doing this!? I want this! XD honestly, let's have a poll to decide a few of us to participate! Anyone that thinks they can handle it can sign up and depending on the amount of discreete votes, can join the varsity team. Or we could do it by nomination. Though we don't quite have much for film crew, so we need to worry about that first..
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:28 am

I think we should just go for it. GC is the boss but this is OUR site too! No one here wants it to die out! I'm off to PSS!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:48 am

Oh, yeah, I agree, I'll make a shout out every time I get online. Nothing wrong with that, though we do have a limited amount of characters, and we need every letter to at least announce the name... We should be able to at least throw in "Pokemon Wars", but they'll have to google it. Better than nothing I suppose!

I wanna hear more about our varsity team. Cause, yes, I wanna kick butt and get praised for it xD
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Nobody is going to realise Pokemon Wars is a forum if that's all it says…
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 am

We can find a way somehow, trial and error...it works out
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 am

Hahaha! I'll shout out "Pokemonwars" you say".forumotion" and he says".com"! XD it's cool, I mostly get online when all of you are online xD
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm

i found the sight by looking up forumotion pokemon and it was at the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find this site?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next