Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules   Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

1. Must obey all official rules of Pokemon Wars

2. Gym Rule
Every gym gets their own specific rule. Please keep this rule to banning either a single species of pokemon or move.

3.  Any challenger my bring only 2 Pokémon of a type advantage to a gym match. In addition to this, a challenger may use two more Pokémon with moves super effective to the gym's type. Any challenger to break these rules will no received a badge.
(The move transform and the ability imposter count as supper effective when used against a gym leader that is weak against there own type ex: Dragon and Ghost) (Stealth rock counts towards this when used against a gym weak to rock)

4. All matches are 6 on 6 and use normal settings.

5. Which match types (single, double, rotation, triple) are allowed are determined by the gym leader. The challenger gets to pick which style they want to battle in based on the ones allowed in the gym. (Gym leaders must allow single format)

6. You must knock out all of the gym leaders pokemon to win the badge unless the gym leader feels the match was close enough to earn the badge.

Elite 4 Specifc Rules
1. Must have 8 badges to challenge

Last edited by Green Charizard on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules   Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

So who are the elite four? and IF i won then would that make me the champion? so the same system as i red/blue/yellow?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules   Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

We currently have no elite four because I wish to fill up all of the gym spots first. No champion system yet but we do have the ho-oh rank for anyone who manages to defeat them.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules   Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gym/Elite 4 Match Rules
Page 1 of 1