Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Youngster
Youngster

Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD) Empty
PostSubject: Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)   Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 am

So, I don't have any BWB2W2 pokemon to transfer over, and wonder trade is being a bit... finicky (or stingy.) But there are a few pokes that aren't obtainable in game I'd REALLY love to have. I don't have a lot to offer in trade, but I'm sure we can work something out, right?

Anyway, short little list, if anyone comes across them I'd be forever grateful:

(pre/evolutions will work, natures and IVs don't matter, if the ability is important it will be stated)

-Porygon's line
-Baltoy
-Zen Mode Darmanitan
-Cofagrigus
-Jellicent
-Elektross
-Beeheeyem
-Any and all starter pokemon

Relatively short list I suppose. If anyone stumbles upon any of the above pokemon please speak up. I'm gonna be Wonder trading and checking the GTS, but I suspect the wants will be things I don't have...
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)   Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Oh, no sweat, man! I'll help! You seem like a top class trainer, besides I wanna see your team. I'll legally hack anything outside of the 6th gen, and trade it. just name it! I can make them exactly as you want, just be specific. ^_^

I can trade any starter pokemon right after Pokebank, too. Actually, I'm sure I have all of those somewhere in my Pc. I can get you a legendary, if you'd like too. Just let me know! Don't worry about me I'm just happy to help Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonArtist
Juggler
Juggler
PokemonArtist

PostSubject: Re: Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)   Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm

i have baby chikorita if you want it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)   Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokebank Wishlist (Please? XD)
Page 1 of 1