A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Share | 

How do you personally ev train?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4

PostSubject: How do you personally ev train?    Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 pm

I know most trainers will be reluctant to share such information, but I thought I'd try anyway. I don't really follow much of a rigorous training, mine is rather simple; once I obtain the Pokemon with the desired evs/ivs, I take my best level 100 Pokemon team, give the newly hatched Pokemon one of the ev-enhancing power items and the rest of the team good luck incenses(they double the price money), then head to the black tower and battle every trainer, once in battle I faint the first pokemon and then I switch in the Pokemon I'm ev training every time I encounter another foe with the correct evs I wish my Pokemon to obtain(I have a list of ev yields). Then switch the ev training Pokemon with another in my party that will have resistance towards my opponent's Pokemon. I just keep on battling all and only those[Pokemon] that posses the corresponding evs I want 'till I get to the level I need... I also play in 'challenged' mode to battle higher leveled Pokemon, so that my Pokemon can get the most exp. and therefore level up faster...

Anybody else feel like sharing their personal ev training method? If not then, I welcome suggestions at the very least. The point of this is to find the most effective way to ev train for everyone.

-Omac15
(thanks, bud!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you personally ev train?    Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Interesting method never heard of it before.

After I hatch the pokemon with the ivs I'm looking for I simply give it pokerus and a power item for the stat I want and head to a ev hotspot. (Ex: The waters of aspertia city because they only have basculin in their waters worth 2 speed evs each) I then proceed to knock out the correct number of pokemon using my pp as a counter so I know how many I have knocked out so far. 

Thats how I do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

PostSubject: Re: How do you personally ev train?    Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Yeah GC's method seems easier and simpler. I think I'll follow his method since I had no clue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Tamer
Tamer

PostSubject: Re: How do you personally ev train?    Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 am

much less of a hassle because you don't really have t think about it, thats what i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4

PostSubject: Re: How do you personally ev train?    Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 pm

lol I have to use a calculator to ev train, lately I've been following Gc's method as well.

-Omac15
(thanks, bud!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you personally ev train?    

Back to top Go down

How do you personally ev train?
Page 1 of 1