Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:33 am

Merry Christmas! Christmas_magikarp_by_freekkittin-d4n2bwbMERRY CHRISTMAS POKEMON WARS!Merry Christmas! Christmas_magikarp_by_freekkittin-d4n2bwb

I wanna see how many posts that say merry Christmas this topic can get by the end of christmas! (although you don't have to write just that)

Christmas is definately my favorite holiday. I never really celebrate the others much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:48 am

GYAAAAAAAAH! I was gonna make this post!

Aw well, Merry Christmas Pokèmon Wars!

EDIT: Thanks for reminding me GC, I won't be on a lot today, but if you catch me in the chatbox I have a level 100 Shiny Feraligatr with Dragon Dance and perfect ivs for giveaway. 5th gen only, of course...

Last edited by Dark Feraligatr on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 am

Merry Christmas everyone Razz

Not sure if ill be on a lot today but if you see me on the chatbox know I'll be giving away free 5 iv delibirds with 4 egg moves. Wink (x and y only)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Thorn
Youngster
Youngster

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:15 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

I unfortunately don't have any cool pokes to give away fro Xmas =( Sad face. But I hope everyone has a swell day, and lots of fun with friends and family!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:33 am

Happy Christmas Warites!
Hope you all have a great day and I hope Delibird brings you all you wanted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: General-
Jump to: