Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Advice Centre

Go down 
+4
Burliest Bear
SickSouls
KidDraggo
[PN] Dark Lord
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pokemon Advice Centre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:43 pm

I agree with Far, except I would run it this way

Greninja - Poison barb
- Acrobatics
- Fling
- Waterfall
- Night slash

Fling is a great move and with the Poison barb you get a base 80 power move that poisons your foe. This means you can then abuse acrobatics for double power. Most people will likely switch to something fast or there special wall when Greninja comes in, so its useful to be able to poison it and start slapping it about with stab acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Ah! They're both great sets... I have fallen for spikes with Manectric, and have literally fallen due to Shadow Sneak when using scrafty xD

I like Aurath's idea of fling, as it uses the item and one could either use a white herb (Greninja used Dig! xD) or a toxic/flame orb... But U-Turn and Shadow Sneak are tempting.... Ah, but if my main attack is Acrobatics, I'd want a water type move for the coverage... Hmm. Thanks, guys! I'll use trial and error to see which fits my team best.

I am so not using Greninja for the Starters Tournament Wink
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Greninja also is fun in a sandstorm with rock slide! Acrobatics is a must, as is U-turn.

Also really liking that fling option, especially with a Flame Orb... Not enough reliable burn options in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Advice Centre
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2