Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament

Go down 
+9
far257
Thorn
DF
SickSouls
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
[ST] Scyther_03
[PN] dialga
Pokemon Wars
KidDraggo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:58 pm

CMON me and far have a tourney to win Very Happy

EDIT: stupid phone keeps on double posting -------_______-------
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Agreed. Just let us know who no longer wishes to participate, we'll start this right as soon as tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:15 pm

well I'm still in, but like I said before. I lack a partner.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 pm

I think Thorn abandoned me...

Hey, maybe you and I could team up Damian!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

may i be part of the team six
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:41 am

but but but but but... my internet is only being reinstalled end of thr month!!!! unless i get to work real early but thats gonna be rough for everyone else... hmmmm this sucks. Dialga and i were gonna win this for sure our plans have been fail proof... ya maybe im a bit too confident but thats because we had this
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Draggo, you've been away for nearly two weeks. Due to your absence, I, as a moderator (yes, I finally did something moderator-like ), will be formally ( like a boss, actually ) taking full responsibility of your tournament, and will carry it out as best as I can.

Once I get home, I'll be updating all of this. Damian and Df will be teaming up, Salagon has joined the tournament; Malevolance, Thorn, and Draggo have been disqualified from the tournament due to inactivity. Two spots remain, we can either get another team of two and have Gc and Salagon  together, or two random trainers. At any rate, we are currently seeking two more participants. This is how the multi tournament will go about, unless you speak up.

As for Dialga and Julbos, the tournament hasn't started yet, but you will have a dead line, needles to say, your chances of participating will inevitably be in danger... Though we will wait for you guys, 'cause ya'll so awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 am

We will most certainly do our utmost to be up to scratch SS, thanks for taking the tourney's responsibility.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:20 am

I have edited the original post made by Draggo to reflect you last post SS. I have also drafted up a tourney bracket. I can add another tema if we can find another 2 players however.

http://challonge.com/pmbt
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm

You just had to outdo me, didn't you? XD I was just going to post an updated version of the teams and once we had the two remaining contestants, post the first round match ups. Anyway, thanks for the help, Damian! This will be more accurate and certain to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm

not trying to out do you SS, just offering my assistance Smile I'll repost the match ups into your new topic, that way anyone whos in a team and ready can get there battles done and then they can post there result in the topic also. I can then update the tourney bracket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament   PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokemonWars Multi-Battle Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2