Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

whos who and how do we know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

whos who and how do we know? Empty
PostSubject: whos who and how do we know?   whos who and how do we know? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Just out of intrest.....
how do I know who all the gym leaders and elite four are?
I COULD trawl through the members of the site..... but I'm to lazy. IS there a place where I can see them all?
If not, then maybe a locked post in the gym and elite four section that only admin can mod to say whos who and of what typing?

Also a list of the badges so we know what each looks like?

Just some thoughts from a rambling old man
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: whos who and how do we know?   whos who and how do we know? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:59 pm

All of that is found on the how to become a gym leader thread https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t3-how-to-become-a-gym-leader-elite-4-member
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: whos who and how do we know?   whos who and how do we know? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:25 am

Or you can always just look on the tittle below a person's name. It'll always have some type of rank. Oh, and you're not that old xD

Forgot, you can also scroll to the bottom of the page to see what the colors mean. Like, my name, it's blue, so
I'm a moderator. And the tittle under my name has 'Elite 4' in it, so I am one of a kind, Elite 4 moderator!! Whoo! Haha. Once you hangout here for awhile, you remember everyone. Though I could make a topic listing every trainer pertaining to our league if you'd like. It wouldn't be much trouble, just 12 trainers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos who and how do we know?   whos who and how do we know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos who and how do we know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Gyms and Elite 4 :: Rules, Comments, Concerns, Questions-
Jump to: