Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Sup Peasants

Go down 
+9
Espiria
Envidira
Luxray15
KidDraggo
Vayatii
DF
SickSouls
Pokemon Wars
The Dark Lord
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 am

Howdy

I am the Dark Lord Stormaggedon and I have come to do stuff. I am quite fond of ferrets and golden gaytime. I have many hobbies that include, world domination, black magic and kittens.

Okay i am waaaay too tired to keep this up.

Sup, it's Blue. I just finished a doctor who marathon so you could say i'm a little emotional right now. I mean COME ON! Nobody DIED. That is quite the first. Well if you exclude the dalaks that is. But Daleks are stupid so who cares. Bladfghfiywbdnugimr.

I really wanna tardis.

Actually no i'd probably end up destroying time.

This is a pokemon fan site. Why am I talking doctor who?

Who cares I'm keeping it in.

Later muchachos!

Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey blue (from a different forum not our blue) welcome to the forum though starting off with sup peasants probably isn't the best intro Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Yeah, the nerve! Can you believe this guy!? XD I'll have you and our Blue on a death match!! There can imply be... Nah, that got old. Psh, you better not be some ordinary trainer... I have got to start watching Doctor Who. Welcome by the way. I wanna see that Ferret in battle>.>
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Welp, time to destroy another one.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

No way I'm getting destroyed. And I am no ordinary trainer. I AM THE DARK LORD! My ferrets gonna CRUSH you. Once I get one. And possibly a sonic screwdriver. Hehehe pirat 
Back to top Go down
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:56 am

PFFT. Peasent? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:59 am

The Dark Lord wrote:
Howdy

I am the Dark Lord Stormaggedon and I have come to do stuff. I am quite fond of ferrets and golden gaytime. I have many hobbies that include, world domination, black magic and kittens.

Okay i am waaaay too tired to keep this up.

Sup, it's Blue. I just finished a doctor who marathon so you could say i'm a little emotional right now. I mean COME ON! Nobody DIED. That is quite the first. Well if you exclude the dalaks that is. But Daleks are stupid so who cares. Bladfghfiywbdnugimr.

I really wanna tardis.

Actually no i'd probably end up destroying time.

This is a pokemon fan site. Why am I talking doctor who?

Who cares I'm keeping it in.

Later muchachos!

what do you mean by...."Golden Gaytime"......?
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:01 am

SickSouls wrote:
Yeah, the nerve! Can you believe this guy!? XD I'll have you and our Blue on a death match!! There can imply be... Nah, that got old. Psh, you better not be some ordinary trainer... I have got to start watching Doctor Who. Welcome by the way. I wanna see that Ferret in battle>.>
LETS TEACH HIM A LESSON SICKSOULS.HE CALLED US PEASENTS.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

FYI Golden Gaytime is an ice cream. Also i am a GIRL.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:23 pm

She hinted she was a girl in the first paragraph with the last word "kittens"....
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 pm

The Dark Lord wrote:
Well there's a surprise! xD

We're still not holding back!! You'll suffer the wrath my Scrafty's endless moxie!! I have to best every cocky trainer in here! You're no exception! Haha, so, if you will, choose the battle format. We should battle soon:P

Ps
No one will call you lord of anything unless you prove yourself. So this is your chance! That ice cream sounds kinda good...
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Ohohoho, back it up. A bit cocky, aren't we? Mwahahaha, delightful! Welcome to the forums. I look forward to destroying you. ^o^ You'll know your place soon enough for making a mockery of us!~
Back to top Go down
Espiria
Youngster
Youngster
Espiria

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Haha! Another one who thinks they have the strength to easily defeat us! Well, we'll put you in your place soon enough. Just like bro...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:10 am

Hahaha we shall see. My Galvantula will destroy you all!
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:39 am

The Dark Lord wrote:
I am going to reprimand you for that attitude.I hope you have gen 6,I'm ready to battle weeks from now.
Golden Gaytime...........is an ice cream.....Thpught is w as really something gay....
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:50 pm

@Draggo, Well gay is, by definition something overly happy.

@Dark gal, Just so you know, this is all friendly competition... I feel like you're in trouble xD don't let us intimidate you!
Back to top Go down
PoeKnee
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
PoeKnee

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Am I the only one who thought of Lord of the Rings? With the whole Dark Lord thing? o.o

Anyways, welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 pm

SickSouls wrote:
@Dark gal, Just so you know, this is all friendly competition... I feel like you're in trouble xD don't let us intimidate you!
I'm not thick you know. It's pretty obvious this is all friendly.

@PoeKnee It's actually reference to Voldemort. And thanks!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 am

Welcome Dark Lord. I'm one of the esteemed mods and 5th Gen Dragon gym leader. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:02 am

dialga wrote:
Welcome Dark Lord. I'm one of the esteemed mods and 5th Gen Dragon gym leader. Hope to see you around.
You the same Dialga from Pokemon Nation? If so, ITS ME BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:02 am

The Dark Lord... *Close Combats Voldemort in the face*
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 pm

welcome to this forum. btw that ferret you got there. Can i use it as a scarf if i defeat you. This is a cold season and i got to wear something warm. o-o.

ps my talonflame eats bugs o-o
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

NessPsiBoy wrote:
welcome to this forum. btw that ferret you got there. Can i use it as a scarf if i defeat you. This is a cold season and i got to wear something warm. o-o.

ps my talonflame eats bugs o-o
HA! Defeat me? Fat chance. Go cuddle with your cute little talonflame before my Empolion get's to it. Surfs up, muchacho.
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 am

hm...tell happy feet that he gotta watch his back cuz im gonna use my pikachu on you. o-o pika pika
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord
Youngster
Youngster

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 am

I'm quivering with fear!

HA. My flygon will take out your measly pikachu before it can say pika pi

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Peasants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Peasants   Sup Peasants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Peasants
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: