Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The new guy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pippen249
Youngster
Youngster

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Pippen (aka Scotty) and yep you guessed it, I'm new around here.

I'm 23 years old and living in Australia, I've just beaten the elite four in Pokemon Y and reached the Friend Safari which is why I'm here...to gain some friends! Haha.

I'm happy to trade with anyone, although I'm reasonably new to all this and I don't know what good natures/IVs/EVs are for anything...I'm sure you're all experts at that and I'd appreciate if someone could send me a link to check it out.

Anyways, that's too much typing. Add me!

FC: 5069-5042-3550
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Hello welcome to the forum let me know if you want to battle. If you are loooking to battle and trade quickly or just want to chat everyone talk in the live chatbox on the homepage, go check it out!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard admin, founder, and steel elite 4 member of pokemon wars. If you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:23 am

Hi Scotty.. welcome to the forum... and.. if you want to add me its ok, i willd add you, my FC is in my profile, go check it!.
And.. if you need anything about the game... i will be happy to help..i learned so much in here... when you come to the forum, enter the chat box, i would most likely to be there.. Wink
see ya!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 am

Hey there. I'm one of the mods and the dragon gym leader here. Hope you have a great time with us and feel free to let us know if you need anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new guy   The new guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: