Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon X and Y 2vs2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y 2vs2   Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm

While looking through the game I saw a team battle like format.It had included 4 players divided into 2 seperate team.Using teamwork to win.I would like to co-op with some online player.

See you on X and Y!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y 2vs2   Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Hmm, haven't seen any of that just yet. Then again, BW2 had that same feature in the union room. Me and some if the guys couldn't get it to work -_- hopefully this one will be pretty self explanatory... I'm in Razz just need two more random guys. Then we can pick sides depending on how far one is on the story.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y 2vs2   Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 pm

XD Word.I doubt it would work.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y 2vs2   Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 am

Well it is worth a shot. Myself, I'm just past Viola and have just gotten my squirtle. will add my DS FC to the list tonight guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y 2vs2   Pokemon X and Y 2vs2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y 2vs2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: General-
Jump to: