Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Empty
PostSubject: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Just got the event torchic from the x version. Its nature is bold -_- I was hoping someone had one with a psysical nature, there's no point in having a fighting type, if you can't use fighting type moves effectively. I will not resort to focus blast!!

So, yeah. A speed boost Torchic. I'm willing to trade anything for it, in the 5th or 6th gen, just tell me its nature.
Back to top Go down
lyujohn
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 pm

I have a relaxed nature torchic. Defense minus speed plus. With speed boost. It's so fast
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 pm

What would be a good nature for it? I have breeded some w/ speed boost
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 am

Adamant, and only adamant. If you're lazy go for jolly. With the mega stone, you can outspeed anything with a speed base less than 130 after one speed boost.

Anyway, guys you're all too late, I've already bred my own.
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:03 am

guys, the same thing is happened to me, Y version, blaziken with bold nature! wtf?! >_< there are anyone want trade his blazi with mine? i'm in looking for brave, adamant or naughty nature, pls someone that rescue me V(TnT)V
only a thing for who wanna help me, i want the blaziken of the event, please red pokèball, no one normal of by egg.
i don't need and i won't the blazikenite so i'm asking for trade only the pokèmon.

the only way to contact me is ShiniBara-Kami@hotmail.it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!    6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th Gen: Torchiiiic!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Trades :: Trades :: Normal Trades-
Jump to: