Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Meals

Go down 
+10
Envidira
Vayatii
[ST] Scyther_03
[PN] dialga
Ilovedarkrai
Blue
DF
A M R
KidDraggo
Pokemon Wars
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 am

Wh-VINEY PARTS??! Oh right… wrong page Vayatii.

Multiple attempts have been made to cook a Tyranitar, but most result in dead chefs. Scientist have studied Tyranitar meat, but in conclusion they are rock hard and impossible to eat.

Anyway, NOW someone do a Pikachu Pokemon Meals - Page 2 1974775297 Pokemon Meals - Page 2 1640171353
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 pm

you cook pikachu at 50 degrees celsius and eat for an electricfying dinner now cutting needed just a roastig spit

arceus
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:47 pm

I was reading the first page and saw tangela -_-

Arceus? skin it and then grill the meat. (may wanna add a bit of pepper though
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Envi... Arceus is god. OUR god nonetheless. How do you expect to kill GOD? And you forgot to say something...

Meh... Greninja.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 am

Frog legs anyone?

Registeel
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:29 am

Envi, how do you know how to cook ARCEUS?! *the world starts crumbling away and fire starts raining from the sky* oh… right…

Registeel… let's see… melt it and fill something with a lid about 3/4 of the way with the melted Registeel. Fill the rest with water. Shake, or if there's no lid, even though I TOLD YOU TO GET ONE, stir quickly with a spoon. Or your arm. Or a shoe. Whatever you feel like. Then, pour into a cup, or a mug, again I don't really care. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar, and a drop or two of Vanillite essence. Stir with a spoon, or a book, or the Force, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU DO IT. Okay, I think it's done… drink it, it should taste like… UGH! METAL AND SUGARY WATER! Scrap that idea, I'm going back to cooking food, 'cause this drink is disgusting! I'm absolutely HOPELESS at making drinks… that and probably the fact that it's half past one in the morning…

Okay, someone cook Gyarados. They deserve to be eaten for evolving from majestic GODS to weak flying fish-serpent things. Seriously Gyarados. Go drown yourself. Wait, they're water type… CENSORED. Okay, I'm going to sleep before I go insane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

slow roast it on a spit after cutting of the head and tail if you can and eat after it has turned a light brown or eat raw as sushi
dialga
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:31 pm

But Dialga is our friend... (it's indestructible, come on, steel and dragon. You don't get to cook it)

Talonflame e.e
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I just realized Vayatii was on my account when he decided to make a meal of Arceus....that was not me guys xD

Talonflame. Bird is my specialty Twisted Evil

Pheasant and Dumplings
Serves 6-8.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
BROTH

6-8 Talonflame or the wings and carcass.
Salt
2 carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 a parsnip, or 1 small parsnip
2 Flabebe flowers
2 teaspoons dried Exeggutor leaves
1 ounce dried mushrooms (any kind)

DUMPLINGS

2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup Miltank Milk

First, you're going to want to pluck all of the feathers off. You truly don't want that getting in your way. Be sure to wear special fire resistant gloves;it'll be hot.
Start with the broth, mix everything in and set at a boil for about five minutes, adding in a few dumplings at a time. Let cook for a few hours on low, stirring occasionally. Meat will be tender, along with the veggies. Let simmer for fifteen minutes once removed from the heat, and wa-la! That's how you prepare a Talonflame.

Hmm....How would one eat a Scrafty?

Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:10 am

You can't eat it because reasons. Okay, you can't because it has this really awesome, super great, tough, stretchy skin.

Eat a Feraligatr instead.
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:13 pm

fry for 20 mins, add some olive oil, and uve got some tangela spagghetti.

beartic
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:14 pm

ah fudge responded to the wrong one e.e

still beartic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Meals   Pokemon Meals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Meals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2