Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Not really a video but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Youngster
Youngster
Red

Not really a video but... Empty
PostSubject: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 am

I made a team for ***** and giggles to piss people off.

It worked.

Yes, I have a roar/whirlwind repellant as well as a way to counter entry hazards. Dragon tail sucks imo.

No evasion clause in ubers.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-49604440

EDIT: I'm the guy who leads with the Ninjask.

EDIT 2: Excuse any language you see. Me and the other guy were messing around.

Last edited by Green Charizard on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Ugh. I am not battling you anytime soon... Unless you get all the badges Sad Then I'm just screwed.

No offense, but that match looked obnoxious, tedious, and above all... Boring. Hey, whatever gives you fun you desire, I guess. I'm not judging.
Back to top Go down
Red
Youngster
Youngster
Red

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Dont expect me then. I dont think I'd take the time to get all these 'badges'. That would be more tedious than any strategy I've ever used. People can come to me for fun, because I play pokemon for fun.

SickSouls wrote:
No offense, but that match looked obnoxious, tedious, and above all... Boring. Hey, whatever gives you fun you desire, I guess. I'm not judging.
Its a lot more fun to see people get angry and ragequit. Tedious, not really. I just have to click a few buttons and switch out. Boring, eh. You have to be playing. You're getting mad while I laugh on the other side. I learn who are the sore losers, who have strategies to counter mine, and who have the patience to not act like children. In a way, I get to know people better than most ever will.

I get the fun from peoples frustration and anger because I'm an asshole when it comes to this game.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Hmm... I like you. We're still not battling though xD

I lack the mind of an adult. Good point. No really I do, I don't look like it, but I'm the type to punch holes through walls... Well, some walls... Most just leave me bleeding xD
Back to top Go down
Red
Youngster
Youngster
Red

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 pm

That Batman Dark Night Joker reference flew right over your head didn't it.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:49 am

Nick… this isn't really how you join a forum… this is how you make enemies while the rest of us sit here laughing. At the moment you sound like an absolute ***che.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Red
Youngster
Youngster
Red

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 am

Kinda the point actually. And I think both sides are laughing either way. So it's a win-win. I did say I'm an asshole when it comes to this game. I've stated my fault.

To be quite honest, this is how I play pokemon. Or any turn based game for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really a video but...   Not really a video but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not really a video but...
Page 1 of 1