Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The website dying!

Go down 
+7
Dem
Pokemon Wars
[PN] dialga
Blue
Luxray15
SickSouls
A M R
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

The website dying! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 am

Well apart from having a moderately different basic structure than the League, it's not something you see everywhere. As such, it doesn't have to do much to be set apart. It's like chocolate and vanilla ice cream. The only things different are the taste and the color, but we treat them like two different things. It's how the human mind works. *cough* excuse me for going psychologist on you. Plus it could be for people who don't want to take on league challenges, but still want some new color. AND NO, these hypothetical people don't want to open a Mini Gym.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

Hmm... First off, do we have the colors to spare? We're kinda short on colors. Though we could make it a tittle. You know, like "bug catcher". Though I'm sure many are more concerned about the color of the tittle rather than its meaning.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am

What if we made it like the members were secret so you had to guess who they were then battle and defeat them?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Hmmmmmmmm....not a bad idea
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

i like the secret members idea alot
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 am

Anyone have any good ideas of how a secret team would work? I do have kinda of an idea but mine might make a better forum game or story based tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 am

Lets hear it.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 am

It is a really cool idea. I think I know what you may be thinking GC and if so, I agree it would make a better forum game. To have a random secret society of battlers also sounds like a very interesting idea. It could even be a fun initiation for new members who are spotted on the chatbox. The secret teams pokemon would have to be standard though, like set pokemon just like in the game series (eg. zubats and ekans, crobats and arboks, u get the idea)
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 am

plasma guys had there "elites" have certain types eg colress seemed to have steel... and the other guy had ice... but i agree a secret organization could be cool and anyone could be part of it, so you you would have to figure out a way to identify them... and who would select the members to be them... and maybe once you have the "elites" of the organization selected. should say someone want to join the Team ........ they would have to find,identify(secretly) and then either defeat him like with Gym testing or be given a task to do, ie defeat a certain person, who may also be part of the Team or not even. i dunno but thats my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The website dying!   The website dying! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The website dying!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Feedback-
Jump to: