Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)

Go down 
+7
Pokemon Wars
The Linkaria
Vayatii
[PN] dialga
Ilovedarkrai
DF
Yazzy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Yazzy
Youngster
Youngster
Yazzy

Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello Everyone. My name is Yazzy. Hopefully I can meet a lot of you. Anyway, I joined this site because I need to get back into Pokemon. I somewhat quit not too long after B2W2 came out but I really miss playing the game and having fun. Also, I just moved to New Jersey and have no friends here so I figured online friends would be nice to have until I get some here. This isn't the first Pokemon forum I've been on. I tend to go on Pokemon forums that are new but small because its easier to get along with everybody and watch the community grow. Unfortunately, a lot of the forums I used to be active are dead but I mean I've been going through forums since I was 14 (I'm almost 20 now). Back then I was known as Porygon-Z or Pory, but decided to use my actual nickname. OK, now I'm just pointlessly talking. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hopefully we can all get along.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Ahaha, that's better. It's good to meet you. I'm Dark Feraligatr. I'll be seeing you around. Can't wait to have a battle to gauge your strength...
Back to top Go down
Ilovedarkrai
Elite 4 Psychic
Elite 4 Psychic
Ilovedarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 am

Hey yazzy! I'm darkrai! Psychic gym leader! And btw porygon-Z is one of my fav pokemon. Can't wait to have a battle with you!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:42 am

Hey there, we are more than happy to have a new friend on the forum. I'm one of the mods and Dragon gym leader here. Have an awesome stay here and I'll see you online Smile 
Back to top Go down
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Yazzy! I'm Linkaria Grass Type Gym Leader Very Happy I'm on pretty much everyday so you you'll be seeing a lot of me :3 Can't wait to battle/trade with you!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi I'm Green Charizard admin, founder, and steel gym leader of Pokemon Wars! I'm currently taking a break to get adjusted to my new settings but look forward to battling you as soon as I can! Very Happy

If you need anything feel free to send me a pm
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Welcome! lt seems we're both here due to the same reasons, the other forums seem too complicated to join. That's why I'm here, I'm one of the few that got to see this place as it was starting. So, yes, we all know each other and have chatted with one another at least once, doing random match ups bore me as well. Much rather battle here, if it weren't for this forum, I'd be completely done with the game. Anyways, I'm one of the elite4 here, so ill see you if you manage to get all 8 badges!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:38 am

Well…

Hello.

I'm Dem Dogg, one of the moderators… and that's it really. I'm nothing else.

Uh… I'm lost for words. If you need something, just PM or email me. Or Dialga. Or Green Charizard. Is Youngster still a mod? No offense to Youngster, but he's not really… moderatorish. Well, just ask us. It's our job.

I don't have anything else, or a reason why I'm acting so strange. Welcome to the forum, if you stay you'll see how awesome it is. And how black and red it is. And how quickly it's growing.

Yea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:34 pm

I havent battled you yet.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm a bit late on replying to this x.x
I'm Envidira, it's nice to meet you! I wish I had some special status to inform you of, but *cough* I don't. I don't have the capabilities of being a gym leader xDDD So, I'm just another forum person xD
I look forward to seeing you around/battling you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)   Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Yazzy!( That's me!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: