Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Major lack of activity?

Go down 
+5
SickSouls
Luxray15
Blue
DF
Pascual
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Major lack of activity? Empty
PostSubject: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 pm

What has been going on lately? It seems like NO ONE is on anymore. This place was thriving just a few weeks ago, what happened?

I know GC is gone for a bit due to college, but I don't understand why everyone else has seemed to disappeared? Sad
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm not sure. Maybe with GC gone no one has that much motivation. But again, not sure. I'm sure people still care about the site though.
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
I'm not sure. Maybe with GC gone no one has that much motivation. But again, not sure. I'm sure people still care about the site though.
I've been on every day and the only person I ever see on is Champion Blue. I want to battle the gym leaders but they're never on anymore, at least it seems that way :/
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 pm

I live in a different time zone so many people like bba and djnoclue and others are getting off a few hours before I get on. It sucks I know
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah I've been noticing too, but my reason is that since my ds charger is broken and I haven't had time to get another. Other than that I still check this site everyday, like Facebook lol I just can't battle or trade yet
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Timezones do have a lot to do, you know. I per instance, tend to always find BBA, Gc, aizrod, and darkrai online. If I stay up late, I always find blue champion too though.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 am

It has been rather quite,especially this week...my reason being I've been deep in tests for university, sorry guys. We will make an effort this weekend to get span of battles going.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:26 am

Yeah and since some of us are going back to school/college, it's gonna be less busy
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:57 pm

I apologize my lack of activity. I have seen other forums fall due to administration being gone so I'm going to try not to let that happen.

Ill probably be on more as soon as I can figure out how to get the Internet for my 3ds.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Team Plasma N
Shiny Hunter
Shiny Hunter
Team Plasma N

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I've just been busy with other stuff, and waiting for everyone else to finish their mono-type matches XD. On top of that, we don't have an insane amount of active members yet like most forums do =/.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm

It's enough to hit the chatbox... For really long hours... And make successful trades. It's all a matter of time, when I first came here, it was just me and the mods. After a month however, we've gotten over 20 fully active members, though some may not talk much, they visit everyday. I think I see a bright future for this place Razz I'm no psychic 'tho. I love this forum ^ ^
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:59 am

The forum has definitely grown tremendously, especially over the past month. No doubt by the end of this year we will be in full swing and quite possibly have a champion by then too Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:21 am

I know forums that have been going for years and are only as active as ours. I don't see any lack of activity really, we're growing quickly for a newish forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 am

Agreed, we are doing really well, it may only seem like this now with holidays ending
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major lack of activity?   Major lack of activity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major lack of activity?
Page 1 of 1