Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Action Replay???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:25 am

Thinking of buying an action replay (not to hack level 100's and iv's). Simple reason is just to make pokemon appear in grass and water that i couldn't normally get on black 2, such as many johto and hoenn pokemon as i only have 1 ds and cannot transfer many pokemon from those games over to black 2.

However, not sure if it will probably break my game and delete my save file and all that, so is it worth it if i only use it to catch pokemon??

Thanks for your answers

ps: will it work on the 3ds xl?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 am

I'd just trade for legit ones to be safe
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 am

I'd go with Green, but if you want to do this, there's probably no harm. They will be classed as hacks though and probably won't be allowed in tournaments and Gym battles. I dunno about 3DS XL, but it may harm your DS if you use action replay too often and in too many ways. My brother hacked Pokemon Diamond on his DS Lite and did things like max IVs, EVs, levels, money and items, all shinies, walk through walls, 100% catch rateā€¦ the list goes on FOREVER, and in the end his DS messed up. Whenever he started Pokemon the DS would crash, and pressing start or select would crash any other game. One thing shouldn't be too bad but it's still not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm

im not going to hack iv's and ev's and things like that. Only which pokemon appear so i can the ones i want without having to trade with people
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:23 am

I've got that. I was just using an example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action Replay??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action Replay???   Action Replay??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Replay???
Page 1 of 1