Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Departures and Returns

Go down 
+17
SickSouls
Dem
Vayatii
Nova
far257
Envidira
GiantWhirlpool
Siris The Angel Of Death
[PN] Dark Lord
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Espiria
DF
Blue
A M R
Pascual
Pokemon Wars
[PN] dialga
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Departures and Returns - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Battle you? But you're like almost the worst player I know. Second to Df and some others who are too sensitive to be named.

I'm just kidding! Oh, man I wish I could've seened your face... Welcome back! I don't know about water god but you certainly have showed me some cool Pokemon that I would've never used before (Zoroark<3)

Oh, hey! Hey! JAIYIN JOIN MY TOURNAMENT AND WE SHALL ALL BATTLE.

Seriously I keep forgetting to start that thing. I have everyone's phone numbers and Skype usernames so I'll contact and harass them until they agree to show up and we can all have one last tournament in which I humiliate you all.

Ah, yes, it's been awhile since you guys got schooled by a Scrafty, hasn't it? I'll be happy to teach you all a few things Wink
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Geez, I took up a whole page... Do you guys ever talk to yourselves too much? I'm so lonely; it's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Didnt he who is too sensitive to be named beat you 3 times in a row and had you running back to your mommy
Back to top Go down
Jaiyin22
Water Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Well Well if it isn't The Gliscor toting, Scrafty wielding....Assbag named SS.  lol!

JUST KIDDING! Although it's half true, I've had some of my best and worst battles against you...Are you still sharp with the moves? Can you still 6-0? 5-0? 4-0? Are your team building skills top notch? But most important of all.....Can you still put up a 50 minute match?

Pokemon Wars is so dead these days.....Once upon a time we used to battle into the wee hours of the morning...now we have over 400 members and no one is ever online. The Irony is unbearable..
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Oh
My god you knew I was talking about you! Hahaha, that just made my day. I remember that Azula gif... Oh, the memories... Where's Dem though, I expected to hear from him too. I need more attention.

YO, WHIRLPOOL! I SAW YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN FACEBOOK! She's pretty...Pretty ugly. Hehehe...
*snorts and laughs harder*

And JAIYIN...you had at me assbag xD and puuuuhhhhleeeeez, girl! That was YOUR Gliscor! Now, please tell me you're in on the tournament! I'll start it as soon as you give me a response!
Back to top Go down
Jaiyin22
Water Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:11 am

Now we're talking...I'M IN, When does the Tourney start and what are the rules?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 pm

How'd you get that many battle points, you cheater! XD

THE TOURNAMENT STARTS NOW. I'll make some calls and start the drafting process! Check the tournament section, can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:41 am

I'm gonna be away Sunday-Friday to go skiing, still haven't done last week's tournament round but eh, what can you do. Bit late now Envi, if she sees this. I doubt there'll be Wi-Fi, and I'm not too keen on using my phone data on showdown, so I guess that's another week I'll have to skip.

Goddammit. I was ready eons ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:35 am

Hey Guys. Sorry for my recent inactivity, sadly its gong to continue for a little bit longer as I'm in the process of moving. I will try to get my battle with Envi done and dusted... however I can't promise. Normality should resume the beginning of next week however.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 pm

*glares at WhirlPool*

Hmm. Looks like we're alone. Hee... Hee.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:59 pm

well I'm sort of back now... I'm in the new place, I have my pc set up and the internets in, although it might go down for a day while they upgrade it.

So Envi, better watch your back >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:53 am

Well now this is a bit awkward, i don't know what to say after being afk for so long. I have had a lot going on in life and simply didnt have enough time for video games, mainly pokemon.

I can see not much has happened here in a month ago but i will be checking in mre frequently hoping to catch someone (pardon the pun).

Smell you later, Blue
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:50 am

I'm back! Again! I only just got Internet yesterday, and I ran out of data on my phone before I could give you the monthly newsletter I promised, Aurath. Sorry about that, it happened rather unexpectedly. I'm here now, and will continue helping out as best I can.

Also, birthday coming up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:27 am

Heya Dem,

Good to see you back again! A couple of us have come back again so it's great to see you too.

Chat soon
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Youngster
Youngster
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 am

Great to see you again Dem. Probably should of posted that I came back about a week or two ago but never late than never right Razz
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Well, aren't you two a sight for sore eyes! It's good to see that you're both still out and about, Dialga & Green. We'll have to catch up some time.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 8:39 am

Hey all, sorry for the sudden disappearance. Should be back now to do the bits and bobs needed. Unfortunately one of my brothers was in a car accident, so I've actually spent very little time at home. Thankfully he is making a good recovery and I can go back to day to day life. Hope you see you all around the forum.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 am

Good to hear he is ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departures and Returns   Departures and Returns - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Departures and Returns
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: News-
Jump to: