Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~

Go down 
+4
SickSouls
Pokemon Wars
DarkZorua
Envidira
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi guys! My name is Natalie (a.k.a Envidira/Envi)
I thought I'd try to make my topic title interesting.
So I could drag you in, so you could listen to my boring intro. I'm so clever xDDD

Anyways. I was introduced to this website from a Yahoo Answers question I had replied to. It looked like a nice place, so I joined. I am rather pleased with it already Very Happy
As for my Pokemon experiences...they date back to when I was merely two years old. That's when I watched it anyways. I didn't start playing Pokemon until around four/five/six
years old. And ever since then, my favorite Pokemon has and always will be Vaporeon. :'D *nostalgic feels*
I'm so awful at introductions D:
Moreover, I'm a nice, friendly person! At least I try to be. MWAHAHA:twisted: 
Just kidding. I'm really not evil. I promise Wink 
I'm really looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people, and battling and trading as well! Razz

Last edited by Envidira on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to attach signature x.x)
Back to top Go down
DarkZorua
PokeFan
PokeFan
DarkZorua

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Very Happy Awww awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard admin of the forum! I look forward to trading and battling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Wow, I must admit, your plan worked. What really got me was your profile picture though. Anyways, you seem like a cool person.  Sorry to assume this, but you do seem like a twisted person that hides behind a sweet girl disguised... Dem Dog's pokemon test doesn't lie! It's 100 percent accurate, I tell you! Ha ha ha... Welcome to Pokemon Wars! Just don't be shy, or you  will be forgotten! If you see anyone of us in the chatbox feel free to join, you should see how hard we party in there xD
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 am

Hi there Envi Very Happy welcome to our humble abode, I'm mod and dragon gym leader here. Have a great stay and look forward to battles and trades
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks everyone!! It's nice to meet you all! Razz Feel free to add my friend code if you want!
SickSouls, I like you already xDD I'm surprised you took notice to my ava, do you listen to them? And I am still a sweet girl! Just..not always Cool 
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 am

A pleasure to meet you! I must say your team of Pokémon is quite good! Name's Dark Feraligatr. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am

Welcome to Pokemon Wars. I'm the Dark Type Gym Leader here, so whenever you wish to do battle or trade feel free to contact me or if you have questions. Anyways you sound fun, hope to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 am

Yea, you definately put my introduction to shame. Anyways, I'm Dem Dogg, one of the three musketeers… okay, I'm just a third of the moderator trio (I always forget that we have a third moderator, Houndoom/Youngster is never here). So, welcome to the forum, and try not to let my craziness get to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Envidira wrote:
Thanks everyone!! It's nice to meet you all! Razz Feel free to add my friend code if you want!
SickSouls, I like you already xDD I'm surprised you took notice to my ava, do you listen to them? And I am still a sweet girl! Just..not always Cool 
Hahaha! Thanks! I'm so very flattered! I'm sure once you've spent more time here, you'll find there are tons of more people to hangout with; Gc, BBA, Dialga, and Dem, per se. And maybe Aizrod. He cracks me up a few times. He's certainly the type, you just have to battle... Anyways, I've never heard of your ava, I have a rather peculiar taste in music.. Pm me their top 3 hits. Might like 'em.

Ps
I'm on a winning streak, so battle me soon!
I lack the experience, but my luck seriously makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~   Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you....ENVIDIRA~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: