Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Rookie Pokemon Player joins

Go down 
+3
SickSouls
Nova
bigmacmatt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigmacmatt
Youngster
Youngster

Rookie Pokemon Player joins Empty
PostSubject: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 am

Alright so my name is bigmacmatt, earned the nickname cause I could eat two Big Macs when I was 6, I love Pokemon, I quit after platinum and now I'm starting to get back into it, I have Diamond and White, looking to trade on both but ya that's it :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/uASlipz
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:18 am

Welcome to the forums bigmacmatt. I hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the pokemon you need to fill up your dex! Have fun.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 am

I knew it! Bic macs are nothing! It takes two to equal one of decent size. Whatever, Welcome to the forum Matt, if you are serious about the game; you need to stay. This game is all about experience, I would know. Anyways don't be shy, any questions, trades, whatever you need, we're here to help. Mainly the mods and Gc. Surely they of all people can be of help. Enjoy your stay, bro.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard admin of the forum. Doesn't look like ill be able to trade with you (wifi wont connect to 4th gen games) but ill look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
bigmacmatt
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks everyone and I had all the gen games but my ds broke so I sold them all which I regret hahA, but ya on diamond I got some really good pokemon without mods or action replays, but if any of you guys are interested message me back Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/uASlipz
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 am

Hey Matt, I'm Dem Dogg, one of the moderators of Pokemon Wars. I can't play Pokemon online right now but I'll help with anything else you need. By the way GC, he said he had White. You can still trade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Welcome I'm Aizrod, one of the most attractive trainers on this site!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm

^ with a smexy voice.
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Yes yes, and that too.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Hey aizrod, I was wondering if you had any Pokemon for trade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Pokemon Player joins   Rookie Pokemon Player joins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie Pokemon Player joins
Page 1 of 1