Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The Linkaria's Intro

Go down 
+2
Pokemon Wars
The Linkaria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

The Linkaria's Intro Empty
PostSubject: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey Everyone!
     I'm The Linkaria aka James and I was directed here from my Yahoo Answers Question Smile
From what I've seen this looks like a really awesome community that I would love to be a part of!
I have loved Pokemon since I was about 4 with my first game being FireRed, my gaming collection has since then continued all the way to Black 2! I hope I fit right in here and have a great time doing so!

The Linkaria!

(Suggestions On Improvement if You have Any)
The Linkaria's Intro Ded13bf10200a551fb9686977d91f8613834bdaa8b9106ea7
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard admin of Pokemon Wars. Very Happy

Trainer card looks great I look forward to battling and trading with you.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanks! feel free to add me as my friend code is in the Card below I was wondering, could you tell me where to find the info on battling the Gym leaders of the forum? I don't really understand it as I'm kind of new to Pokemon Communities thanks again CG!The Linkaria's Intro Ded13bf10200a551fb9686977d91f8613834bdaa8b9106ea7

Last edited by The Linkaria on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Here is the rules for challenging gym leaders.
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t46-gym-match-rules

Here is the info on becoming a gym leader.
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t3-how-to-become-a-gym-leader

And here is where you can find are current gym leaders.
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/f6-gyms

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks A Ton!
The Linkaria's Intro Ded13bf10200a551fb9686977d91f8613834bdaa8b9106ea7

Last edited by The Linkaria on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:08 pm

No prob if you need anything else let me know!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 am

Hey Linkaria

Welcome to our humble forum Smile the names Dialga and i'm a mod and Dragon gym leader here. See you keen to challenge the gyms and i welcome your challenge Cool Hope you have a great stay here
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 am

Hey, I'm Dem Dogg. I'm also a mod here and I'll be glad to help with anything that you need (unless it's in-game). Great to see you join the forum, and I hope you feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Welcome to the forum! Oh, and if I may... I think you should think twice on your team. The snivy is a grass type, weak to ice beam as well as the krokodile, ice beam is the most common move ever... And is often used by water types, think you should choose between growlithe and that volcarona... Oh, and a fighting type would be able to feint three of your pokemon your pokrmon right off the bat... But hey, whatever works for ya
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 am

Yea, but what about their strengths?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:22 am

I never welcomed you to the Pokemon Wars Forums formally so here it goes. Smile

Welcome to Pokemon Wars! I'm the Dark Type Gym Leader around these parts and I hope to battle/trade with you soon. I wish you luck on your Gym and everything goes well. Feel free to message me anytime for questions you may have. ~Regards BBA
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:02 am

Dem Dogg wrote:
Yea, but what about their strengths?
Link, no disrespect, but I bet I could I wipe out your entire team with just 2 pokemon. One fighting and another water type. I mean it. Great chance to prove me wrong, too. I'll breed them and raise them to whatever level is needed to match yours. Pm me if you wanna do this, it's a friendly battle; whatever the results, stay between us( I would be so embarrassed if I lost when I was underestimating your team and talking such big game xD ). What do you think? Care to show me that typing doesn't always win the match?

Otherwise, I'll take on you Dem:twisted:  You can replicate Link's team, and we could battle whenever both our connection issues are fixed. No pressure on anyone, I just wanna see the team mates take care of each others weaknesses. If anything, this will help us both with our teams:D
Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:05 am

Yeah Ok I'll battle you! all my pokemon are around level 40 and I have 2 level 60s, I look forward to the battle
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 am

allright! I'll breed them to level 50, sounds fair, right? Well actually, I'm a little tight with challenges... Whenever I get stuff fixed, we can settle the battle levels, right? Assuming you're gonna keep leveling your team.
Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:14 am

well actually no, I'm not,, I need to focus on my gym team at the moment at it really needs some work (Although I have no idea what to do with it) as I need to start breeding the Pokemon I need so I can ev train them...
Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:15 am

also my team has changed, I have a dragonite instead of a volcarona,,, idk if that matters to you but i told you anyway
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:19 am

Nah, most water types can use ice beam. Though, I'm not as confident anymore xD

Oh, and I see youre still busy with the gym leader thing, totally forgot. We can do battle when things are settled.

Back to top Go down
The Linkaria
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
The Linkaria

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:23 am

oh right,, well I look forward to the battle anyhow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linkaria's Intro   The Linkaria's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Linkaria's Intro
Page 1 of 1