Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!

Go down 
+7
xX8K1LLER8Xx
Pokemon Wars
Ilovedarkrai
Nova
SickSouls
[PN] dialga
Dem
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which one of the Creation Trio do you like the most?
DIALGA - God of Time
Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
PALKIA - God of Space
Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GIRATINA - God of Distortion
Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I didn't know they still do these things.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

dialga wrote:
Hey guys

Shiny legendaries event is in full swing with Dialga up first

SickSouls, would be much appreciated if u could check if u could get that Dialga for me Embarassed 
Yeah, just checked in. There's a local store participating, also gonna apply for a job there Razz
Anyway, the event(also your b-day) will conveniently be on a Sunday, so the store will close early, though it's fairly close to my home... So... We should be able to trade right before you go to bed.

It'll open at 12:00pm and close at 6:00p.m I'm in Central Time zone. We should be able to meet at the chatbox right on that day, though.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 am

We will make a plan Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:53 am

A shiny Dialga from overseas that happens to be on your birthday? What are the chances of that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey, Dem Dogg, I could stop by and get you the Giratina. Assuming no one wants Palkia xD No, really, the store is right next to the a grocery store. It wouldn't be a problem. I just wanna get Dialga's right on his conveniently, suspicious birthday xD

Oh, Aizrod, all you gotta do is walk in, and dowonload the pokemon. So the store clerk told me. Bring a copy of the game and download it as if it were a regular pokemon nintendo event; mystery gift, whatever.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:51 am

I appreciate the gesture SickSouls and what u were williing to do for me Smile its amazing to have such good friends here. BBA surprised me last nyt and gave me a Dialga that he went and got. Thank u tho and I'm sure someone would like to own one too so I'm sure the Dialga u get will not go to waste Smile thanks again. There's real family here on this forum
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 am

@SickSouls: Don't worry about the Giratina, I found out that it's available in Australia. It started late here though.
By the way, remember that I have a guide on the first page on how to get events.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Yeah, no sweat. Glad to hear you're all set.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 am

SickSouls, if u are gonna get Palkia and Girantina and have no use for them though, I am more than happy to give them a good home Razz 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:10 am

Totally, the gym leader must have access to all the shiny dragon types out there! Ha ha, count on it, I have no use for them and it'd be a shame to let the event go to waste.

Happy birthday by the way! cheers
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 am

I hate shinny pokemon
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:23 am

No way, even shiny Haxorus? Shiny Metagross, Charizard...? Lol Shiny Weavile?

My personal favorite is Mienshao. She's defenseless and kinda slow, but... SHINY, PRETTY xD
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 am

I think with people hacking Pokemon, shinys just don't feel all that special anymore. Although they're cool to have! Shiny metagross is amazing
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 am

SHINY MAGIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Tumblr_mj9arr5QC01rs2cqoo1_500
Back to top Go down
DJNoClue
Fairy/Fire Elite 4
DJNoClue

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Gamestop here I come Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:26 am

hi anyone still willing to trade a shiny Giratina Black 2?

P.S i have just joined this site... any advise as to what i should do?
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 am

Have a look around, chat up some of the regulars and pull out your DS and have a few trades and battles. Everyone is willing to help, you just have to ask. Nice to see someone from my side of the world.

First though, it would be a good idea to introduce yourself in the trainer introduction topic. Best way to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am

Thanks for the advise Dialga! glad to see im not only from our land!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am

Springboks all the way bud!! Now go introduce yourself so I can introduce myself properly to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!   Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiny Sinnoh Legendarys Event!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2