Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Advice on my team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake_Bellamy92
Fisherman
Fisherman
Jake_Bellamy92

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:42 am

Hi. Here is my team I use for offline battles I'm looking to see if it is a good team

1. Samurott
2.umbreon
3. Jolteon
4. Charizard (or arcanine haven't decided)
5.serperior
6. White kyurem (for the legendary)

Feedback for this team please Smile

Haven't got a team for online yet
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Well since its not for online really you can have pretty much anything. Just make sure to have coverage moves for all types.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Bellamy92
Fisherman
Fisherman
Jake_Bellamy92

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

By offline do you mean ingame/story? or do you mean battles with your friends and not over the internet?
Back to top Go down
Jake_Bellamy92
Fisherman
Fisherman
Jake_Bellamy92

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

I meant story yea
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Ah then yea same as first post. Although umbreon is more of a defensive pokemon you may want more offensive type pokemon, preferably fast types. Charizard has a much higher moveset then Arcanine does so imo I'd go for Charizard. The rest are fine. I've had charizard beat the game alone several times but that was Fire Red but I'm sure it could do the same here in the new gen game.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 am

Yeah, agreed. Charizard is far better than arcanine, mostly because of its move pool, though you have to be careful because it takes a four times weakness against rock type attacks, however you take no damage from ground types... I'd guess it's worth it. Just have it hold a focus sash. Oh, and Samurott... Eh, you should switch him for a swampert, he's a bulky type(like Samurott), has access(as well as STAB) with the move earthquake which has a power of 100 as well as accuracy, hits multiple opponents in double/ triple battles and tends to bypass many types... I should shut up about that TM, huh? Anyway, swampert has no other weaknesses aside from the four times damage against grass moves, which are very common through the 'offline' game, however are never seen through online battles ^ ^ besides, charizard will be the most utter counter attack for grass types, glaringly due to its stab moves, speed, and of course his flying type(takes no damage from earhtquake), and finally because ground(swampert) moves are supereffective against rock types... Lol do you even like double battles?

P.s. Anyone could tell you're rather new to the game just by looking at your team, but I'll assume that because you've yet to beat the game, you have no access to either swampert or charizard. In which case I'll gladly trade you one(or both). Heck, I'm sure anyone could and would for no decent exchange, consider it a gift from PokemonWars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice on my team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on my team   Advice on my team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on my team
Page 1 of 1